CV Mechanical supervisor. technician level. 10 years experience travelling.
Mechanical supervisor. technician level. 10 years experience travelling.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Mechanical supervisor. technician level. 10 years experience travelling. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Italian Standard Other:
English, Portuguese Brazilian, Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Italy, Ricengo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am mechanical expert.
Had assumed to the ITI GmbH since 1997 to 2002, I have been able to mature a working experience in international circle in the supervision of the assemblage of fittings and industrial boilers for the recycling and combustion of woody discards. My professional figure is developed in different degrees of technical responsibility passing from the planning, to the logistic organization and of the human resources and to the direct intervention on the field over that to the relationships with the customers. Appointment also maintained on the occasion of ordinary and extraordinary maintenances as well as in the operations of "start up of the plants."
Employed at the Ventomatic spa of Valbrembo (Italy) from September 2004 I deal me with the supervision of erection, start up and maintenance of packing and palletizing machineries in the cement plants.
Working in a leader company in the sector I have developed good knowledge of pneumatic, hydraulic systems and a knowledge of electric draw.
Currently I am interested to examine out professional opportunity guaranteeing, since now, the maximum appointment to acquire new information.
I authorize you to the use of my personal data to the senses of the law 675/96 (for Italian use).
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- Worker in different mechanical firms during the summer period in the scholastic years.
- Job of office during the year of Army.
- Operator of operative trucks for the West Coast in oil extraction in the years 1992 and 1993.
- Work Fitters and welder in a Society of distribution gas methane from 1994 to 1997.
- From 1997 to the 2002 technical employee with roles of supervisor/fiel engineer for the "ITI GmbH". Work in the thermal plants for recycling discards woody.
Job developed him in the different places what: Italy, Portugal, Spain, Romania, Republic of the South Africa and Brazil for periods that had varied since 4 a 12 months, as a mandatary and representative on the spot as it regards the relationships with the client, problems logistic and technical problems. Ordinary and extraordinary maintenance. Operations of start up of the plant.
- In the 2003 brief experience (9 months around) near Town Electric Company of Cremona (Italy) as field technical in the plant of trash incineration. Production of electric energy through steam turbine.
- From the end of 2003 to the 2004 technical technician near the G. Mondini (Italy) in the sector of the food packaging.
-From September 2004 employee to the Ventomatic s.p.a. (FLSmidth group) of Valbrembo (BG) as technician supervisor in the department After Sales Service with roles of erection, maintenance and start up for packing plant for cement. Employment that understands the management of the relationships with the client and relationships to the head office. Actual activity develops him in the in Italy and foreign countries: Argentina, Dominican Republic, Romania, Spain, Morocco, Thailand, Singapore, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, Jordanâ€¦
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduated mechanical expert in 1989 in the institute Augusto Righi of Treviglio (BG, Italy).
Training courses of language English.
Use of Autocad 2002.
Specialized course for the departments of assistance to join in conversation with the clients. 2006.
Course of PES/PAV for interventions on circuits with tension. 2007.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
- Good in the systems operational Microsoft.
- Knowledge systematizes of planning Autocad.