Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: india, sirhind Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject:-Cover Letter for the post of MECHANICAL ENGINEER
Most respectfully and humbly it is submitted that, I MECHANICAL ENGINEER from Baba Banda Singh Bahadur Engineering College Fatehgarh Sahib. It is humbly requested that I may please be appointed as “Mechanical Engineer” and given a chance to serve under your kind control. I assure that I shall perform my duties honestly, efficiently and diligently to the entire satisfaction of my superiors.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Presently Working as Mechanical Engineer in Production Planning & Control Department M/S BAJAJ SONS LIMITED, C -103 FOCAL POINT LUDHIANA – 140010 from Mar-2007 to till date. (TUV Certified-ISO 9001-2000 & DOL Certified from HHML Company)
2. Working Experience in Maintenance/ Production Department S.K.BANSAL INDUSTRY PRIVATE LIMITED, Cinema road, Pump Nagar, Sirhind-140406(PB.) from June-2001 to July - 2003 as Diploma Engineer.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Degree/ Certificate University/ Institution University Percentage of marks
Fatehgarh Sahib Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar 70.38 %
3-Year Diploma in Mechanical
(1998-2001) Doaba Polytechnic Raipur
P.S.B. Tech. Edu & ind. Training Chandigarh 62.32 %
(1998) Baba Dyal Puri Sen.Sec.School Sirhind city, Fatehgarh Sahib P.S.E.B., S.A.S. Nagar, Mohali 68.76 %
INDUSTRIAL INTERNSHIP TRAINING
1 One month industrial training at S.K.BANSAL INDUSTRY PVT.LTD. SIRHIND CITY, (In session 21 June to 21 July 2004).
2 Six months industrial training at GOETZE INDIA LTD. BAHADURGARH. PATIALA, (In session 1st July to 31 Dec. 2005)
MECHANICAL DESIGN TRAINING PROGRAMS
1.AUTOCAD DESIGN with 2D & 3D Tools,
2.ProE DESIGN in Modeling, Drafting, Assembly & Machining.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
WIN2000, WIN XP, MS WORD, EXEL, POWER POINT, & INTERNET.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1.Innovative, hardworking and have the ability to complete projects under tight deadlines.
2.Motivated and enthusiastic to learn new skills and ideas.
3.Analytical & Problem solving aptitude.
4.Working collectively with other people & time management.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• PROJECT WORK; - Study & calculate various types of forces acting in CENTRIFUGAL PUMP working operations.
• PROJECT WORK:-Study & Estimate various types of scraps produced in Ring Foundry Shop, their causes & how it controls.
MAJOR PROJECT WORK
In 8th Semester Major Project Work “Design and Fabrication of ATTRITOR”