CV As a Chief Engineer in the Marine Engineering field fulfilling the role of senior Tech manager
As a Chief Engineer in the Marine Engineering field fulfilling the role of senior Tech manager
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in As a Chief Engineer in the Marine Engineering field fulfilling the role of senior Tech manager - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore Present Location: india, mumbai Relocation: Uganda, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Am a graduate in electrical engg,and then after completed my marine class one (motor) certificate of competency from MCA UK,
presently working on shuttle tanker in north sea as Chief Engineer
I am looking for a FPSO job,mainly interested for shorter contract period.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
In my current post as a Chief Engineer in the Marine Engineering field , fulfilling the role of a Senior Technical Manager responsible for the following
• Technical operations in the Marine, Mechanical & Electrical Engineering divisions.
• Operation , maintenance, trouble shooting and repairs of main power plant and all auxiliary machinery.
• Operation and fault rectification of automated control systems for control and monitoring machinery plant installations.
- Formulating, reviewing and modifying Engineering drawings and implementing into jobs.
• Planning preventive and proactive maintenance of main power plant machinery and auxiliaries.
• Preparing job specifications and supervising their execution related to periodical dry docking of ships.
• Inspecting and surveying machinery.
• Forecasting and budgeting spare parts procurement and control, projecting repairs and modifications.
• Upholding the company's policy as regards Quality Management as per ISO 9002 & ISM standards and maintaining all relevant documentation relating to the same.
• Ensuring high safety standards are maintained during critical operations involving inflammable petroleum products.
• Monitoring fuel and lube oil consumptions and requisitioning for same as needed.
• Reporting maintenance, machinery performance, modifications and spares consumption to owners.
• Adhering to applicable national and local regulations and all pertinent US and International rules and regulations applicable to tankers.
• Providing effective leadership to a team of engineers and ensuring high motivational levels of team members, training junior engineering staff, monitoring and appraising their performance and providing guidance.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
have done my Graduation in electrical Engg,and then after Chief engg class I (motor) certificate of competancy from MCA ,United Kingdom
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
have worked on different type of systems.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
very good knowledge of shuttle tanker systems,
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
presently working as Chief engg on a Shuttle tanker operating in North Sea.