Location (Residence): Bijapur, India Citizenship:India
English United States, Hindi, Kannada, Urdu Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in history, geography, political science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Afghanistan, Bahrain, India, Indonesia, Iran, Islamic Rep. of, Iraq, Kuwait, Nigeria Present Location: INDIA, BIJAPUR Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Any entry level for IT position
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Total Exp: 2.8 Years
· From September 2004 to February 2006 at Excel Soft Technologies (M&E consultancy), &
· From March 2006 to 31st May 2007 at Karnataka Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Agency- (KRWSSA-Bangalore). Koppal
Job Titel: M&E Co-ordinator (Monitoring and Evaluation) at ZP-DSU Koppal.
Job Profil: Managing Local Network, Maintaining Database, Collecting data from different stakeholders, consolidating data and generating reports using MIS Software.
Monitoring & Evaluation of KARANATAK STATE GOVT Project called “JAL NIRMAL” it basically rural development project concerned with safe and pure drinking water & Sanitation.
· From March 2002 to Oct 2003
Job Profile: Training academic & corporate clients on Java Script, ASP, C, SQL, VB Script, NT/2000 Admin etc. Also taking care of System & Network Administration. Created Java and ASP applications for client Web sites include database-driven programs to allow clients to update Web pages.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course: M.Sc(IT) (2005 – 2007),
DIT course for NIIT (2001-2002)
University: IASE University, Rajasthan
Examination University /Board /Institution Year of Passing Percentage
X Std.(SSLC) Karnataka Board of Secondary Education Bangalore. 1997 80.48
XII Std.(PUC) P.U. Board Bangalore, Karnataka 2000 58
B.A Karnataka University Dharwad (KUD) 2004 60
M.Sc(IT) IASE University, Rajasthan 2007 Result awaiting
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Skill Type Skill Name
DATABASE MS SQL Server (DB Design & DBA) 7.0 & 2000
WEB HTML / DHTML / ASP
NETWORKING Windows NT/2k/9x Network Admin
LANGUAGE Core Java
LANGUAGE Visual Basic 6.0
OS Windows 9x/NT/2k
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
English typewriting with 55 word per minutes.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]