CV Instrumentation engineer 2 years experience in Oil & Gas field
Instrumentation engineer 2 years experience in Oil & Gas field
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Instrumentation engineer 2 years experience in Oil & Gas field - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Electronics &Communication Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Having 2+ years of total experience. Presently Working in
M/S WAAREE Instruments Limited as SERVICE ENGINEER (INSTRUMENTATION) involving installation,
Commissioning & Servicing at INDIRA GANDHI CENTRE FOR ATOMIC RESEARCH, KALPAKKAM, CHENNAI, INDIA.
Experience in oil fields of Mumbai High Offshore, MUMBAI, INDIA as Maintenance Engineer for M/S Pioneer Data Controls system. Involved in Maintenance of SCADA RTU Control System ,all Sophisticated Field Instruments and Erection, calibration, Loop Checking and Commissioning of all types of Field Instruments in offshore platforms.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) From September 2006 to till date
M/S WAAREE INSTRUMENTS LIMITED, MUMBAI
Installation, Commissioning & Service Engineer
1) Installation and Commissioning of All Field instruments
2) Servicing of All Field Instruments
3) Calibration of Field Instruments
pressure gauges , pressure switches, pressure Transmitters , Temperature Gauges , Thermocouples , RTD, Level switches ,Level Transmitters, Data logger, Humidity meters, Temperature and humidity Transmitters, Mass flow meters and controllers
2) From May 2005 to September 2006
M/S Pioneer Data Control System. (PDCS)
PDCS is exclusively for OIL AND NATURAL GAS CORPORATION LIMITED (O.N.G.C.L), MUMBAI
Mainly Doing Projects In Erection/ Maintenance engineers in Instrumentation & Communication
Job profile: MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Resident Maintenance engineer in O.N.G.C.L Platforms installed at Mumbai-High.
1) Worked in TITAN (Telemetry Instrumentation Telecommunication in a Automation Network)
2) Installation field of Process Instruments, Communication system, SCADA RTU Plant automation.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2001-2005, Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics Communication (68%)
(Anna University, Chennai, India.)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Windows 95/98/2000/NT/XP
• MS Office.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]