CV Commercial Management & Operations of Technical Products
Commercial Management & Operations of Technical Products
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Commercial Management & Operations of Technical Products - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Jeddah, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:Pakistan
Punjabi, Urdu Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia, English United States, English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Business Administration Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Pakistan, Saudi Arabia Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Jeddah Relocation: Bahrain, Malaysia, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an Electrical Engineer with additional qualifications of M.B.A Marketing and having 19 years experience in Commercial Management and Operations of Industrial Products.
I would like to join your organization and assure you of best of results using my experience and expertise.
I remain at your disposal for any further discussions on this subject and sincerely believe that such a meeting shall be mutually beneficial.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
- June 2004 to Date – Saudi Cable Company, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Sr. Manager Trading, Group Marketing & International Sales
Handling group and non-group sales & marketing for Asia Pacific Region. Saudi Cable Company, world’s leading cable manufacturer is a billion plus Saudi Riyal Company. Position involves in handling day to day sales & marketing and special assignments.
- June 1999 to June 2004 – Newage Cables (Pvt) Limited
Manager Marketing & Sales
In-charge of Marketing & Sales in Newage Cables (Pvt.) Limited, Lahore, Pakistan. Newage is the largest cable selling unit of Pakistan. Responsibilities focused on promotion and sales of Newage products in Pakistan & overseas, business development, strategic planning and media management etc.
- Feb. 1996 to Mar 1999 – Saudi Cable Company, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Manager Marketing & Sales Support
In-charge of administration and supervision of Marketing & Sales Division of Saudi Cable Company, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. Marketing & Sales Division was responsible of managing sales and marketing activities of SCC products over 60 countries of Asia, Africa, Europe, Australia & Americas.
Regional Manager Trading
Worked in Saudi Cable Company Marketing (SCCM) as Regional Sales Manager in the Eastern Region, stationed at Al-Khobar, KSA. Major responsibilities were indenting and trading non-cable items to local as well as export markets.
Asst. Manager Customer Services
Worked in Customer Services Department of Saudi Cable Company, the department handling order execution and post order activities.
- May 1988 to March 1990 – NESPAK, Lahore, Pakistan
Worked in National Engineering Services Pakistan (Pvt.) Limited (NESPAK), Lahore, the largest engineering consultants in Pakistan, in the Transmission and Distribution sections.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• B.Sc. Electrical Engineering (Honours) from the University of Engineering & Technology Lahore, Pakistan
• MBA Marketing (Gold Medalist) from Preston University, Lahore.
Special Trainings & Courses
• Handling Major Accounts by CIMT, UK
• Customer Oriented Selling by Trartec, USA
• LME Seminars & Training by Ruddolf Wolf, UK
• ISO 9000 Training at Jeddah, KSA
• Implementing TQM at Lahore, Pakistan
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Expert in MS Windows
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Sales & Marketing
• Contracts Administration
• Project Management
• Media Management
• Business Promotion
• Logistic Control
• Customer Services
• Marketing Research & Business Development
• Data Analysis & Solutions
• Budget Estimation & Preparation
• Business Analysis, Intake/Backlog tracks & Profitability Reports
• Strategic Planning
• Contract Documents Preparation
• Design of 500 kV Transmission Line
• Field Supervision of Transmission Line
• Distribution Forecasting
• Distribution Design
• Evaluation and Analysis of Distribution Systems
• Rural Electrification
• Project Feasibility Studies & IRR
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• ISO Facilitator & Internal Auditor of Marketing & Sales Division – Preparing Work Instructions, procedures, job descriptions and Organization Charts etc. Rotational Internal Audit for identification and corrective actions of non-conformances.
• SAP Coordinator of Marketing & Sales Division – Responsible for S&D module, designing and analyzing all facilities of S&D module, identifying problems and recommending solutions. Training of staff on S&D module.
• Member of re-engineering team for cost effectiveness, HR development and process improvement, lead by Arthur Anderson, Saudi Arabia.
• Member SCC Expansion Program – Responsible for commercial aspects of enhancing Saudi Cable Company’s manufacturing capability from 40000 mt/a to 60000 mt/a.