Location (Residence): Malappuram, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Civil Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Kerala Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
A Civil Engineer with zeal and enthusiasm to excel in the field of engineering. My experience ranges from the construction of multistoried commercial buildings to road works & services; planning & costing on road works & services; planning on area development projects; construction of access roads, bridges, underpasses in Dubai - U.A.E
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
WORK EXPERIENCE ( 4 years)
Feb 2005 to till date- Wade Adams Contracting LCC
Planning & Costing Engineer
• Preparing schedules for planned project execution.
• Cost Analysis on the project
• Preparing project execution program as specified in the Conditions of Contract (Clause 14).
• Preparing Internal Programs for execution of works.
• Monitoring progress and updating weekly progress.
• Preparing projections of plant, material & labour.
• Preparing monthly progress report.
• Preparing program for clearing snags in executed works.
• Delay Analysis and handling claims.
• Creating & revising Cost Codes
• Entering Budgeted Costs into ERP package (BAAN).
• Transferring Actual Costs to ERP package (BAAN).
• Preparing monthly progress reports.
• Analysis of Cost Variances & Schedule Variance.
• Earned Value Analysis.
July 2003 to January 2005 Contractor - Highway Contractors Pvt. LTD. (India).
Construction of a multistoried hospital building having 500 wards and a research centre with all the latest innovations and facilities in the medical field.
• Excavation of limestone rock for landscaping the plot.
• Dealing with sub- contractors.
• Preparation of all material submittals for approval.
• Reinforcing detailing, cut and bend of steel on site.
• Checking reinforcement details before concreting.
• Preparing Request For Inspection/Approval.
• Instructing the foremen to carry out scheduled works as per specifications on time.
• Measurement of works executed by subcontractors.
• Overseeing concreting works.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2003 Bachelor Of Engineering (Civil) VTU (Karnataka, India).
1998 Grade 12, AISSCE Central Board of Secondary Education ( India).
1996 Grade 10, AISSE Central Board of Secondary Education (India).
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
: Microsoft Office, Excel, MS Project, C, C++, Primavera P3.0, AutoCAD,
Microstation, 3DStudio Max, Photo Shop.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Strong Technical background.
• Construction and Office management.
• Project programming, budgeting and resource management.
• Monthly reports, quantities, cash flow project
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Marital status Single
Hobbies Soccer, billiards, volleyball and swimming