CV Petroleum geologist, Exploration, Development and Operations.
Petroleum geologist, Exploration, Development and Operations.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Petroleum geologist, Exploration, Development and Operations. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): tripoli, Libyan Arab Jama. Citizenship:Libyan Arab Jama.
Arabic Libya Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Professional studies Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular) Present Location: Libya, Tripoli Relocation: UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a highly motivated individual and excellent team worker, I would like to contribute with your company for generate new prospects, finding oil and develop oil fields.
I also have a valid fresh talent and working in Scotland visa till the end of 2008.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Evaluation of geological elements of some oil fields in the Sirt Basin.
• Stratigraphic correlation and mapping of reservoirs paramters for some oil fields.
• Involved in petrophysical analyses of some productive wells, and evaluation of productive formations.
• Evaluate and interpret a facies distribution and assess its relation to the reservoir properties
• Wellsite geologist responsible for numerous oil wells drilled in several oil fields, such duities included analysing,
evaluating, describing and picking formation tops using cuttings and while drilling data
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
MSc Professional Studies.
Bachelor of Science in Geology.
• Advanced open hole evaluation, Next Training Center, November 2003, Tripoli, Libay.
• Introduction to open hole formation evaluation, Next Training Center, May 2003, Tripoli, Libay.
• Introduction in basic open hole log interpretation, Schlumberger, December 2002, tripoli, Libya.
• Introduction in sedimentary and hydrocarbon applied sedimentology, Petroleum InstitutionTtraining Center, May 2002, Tripoli, Libya.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• Cambridge Interational Diploma in IT skills, June 2004.
Competent with most Microsoft Office programmes.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Team work: I have worked on various teams as a wellsite geologist in the oil fields and as a member of the exploration depertment in the main office.
• A member of a local chess team for 7 years, playing and organising small local chess competitons between other local teams.
• Run a private Business for 5 years that required a direct contact with the public.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]