CV Desire entry level position in Oil & Gas Industry. Advance Operator - Nutritional Dairy Industy
Desire entry level position in Oil & Gas Industry. Advance Operator - Nutritional Dairy Industy
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Desire entry level position in Oil & Gas Industry. Advance Operator - Nutritional Dairy Industy - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Te Aroha, New Zealand Citizenship:New Zealand
English New Zealand Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in BSc - Chemistry and Technology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Australia, New Zealand Present Location: New Zealand, Te Aroha Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To the HR Manager
I am currently employed as an Advanced Operator in the most high-tech infant formula/nutritional milk power plant in New Zealand. It is now my intention to take advantage of career opportunities offshore. I hold a current New Zealand Passport and a EU Passport, which I find to be a benefit in this venture.
My first career choice when I was in High School ironically was envisioned to be working on an oil rig. However, my Career Advisor at that time advised me that it would be to my benefit to go to University. After University I did want to use my Science Degree to its fullest potential, but had trouble finding a position in a field of my interest and was therefore drawn to working in engineering and with machinery.
I understand that as I do not have specific work experience in the oil rigging industry, I would be required to start at a fairly entry-level position, for example a roughneck. I am physically fit and ready to start at any level, and with my positive attitude and adept learning, I can see myself working my way up to a higher level position, for example a driller. Although, as I have machinery operating experience there may be a position available more suited to my existing abilities. As these positions are primarily on a roster basis being a few weeks on and a few weeks off, it is the ideal environment for my intended lifestyle.
Thank you for taking the time to read my application and I look forward to hearing your response.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
July 2006 - current
Advanced Operator – Fonterra Waitoa, D3
• Control process of thermalisation and separation of milk.
• Mix and batch all required ingredients including vitamins and minerals for nutritional formula (baby formula) and commodity milk powders.
• Control process of running evaporators with pasteurisation and oil/LCP/nucleotide continuous injection.
• Operate a ten tonne per hour spray dryer, solving operational problems, whilst keeping a high standard of hygiene, food safety and quality practices in a modern high-tech plant.
(December 2005 - July 2006: stepped up to run plant as above at times during this period when a work colleague took extended leave, a week here and there first then for then for a period of a few months consecutively)
November 2004 - July 2006
Process Assistant – Fonterra Waitoa, D3
• Assisting Process Operators in all aspects of the preparation and drying of milk powder/baby formula.
November 2003 – November 2004
Onsite installer/Supervisor – Magnum Industries, Hamilton
• Structural/Technical onsite construction E.g. Horse walker construction, construction of stables, assembly of components for feed systems.
June 2001 – July 2001
Building Assistant – John Anderson Builder, Waihi
• Demolition and construction of houses and cowsheds
• Concrete laying
• General assistance on building sites
Summer Seasons 1995 - 2001
Hay Making – John Mullan Contractor, Waihi
• All aspects of the hay making process
- Driving tractors
- Maintenance of hay making equipment
- Stacking hay
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2000 -2003 Victoria University of Wellington
1996 - 1999 Francis Douglas Memorial College, New Plymouth
1995 Waihi College
2003 Bachelor of Science
- 1st Major Chemistry
- 2nd Major Chemistry and Technology
1999 New Zealand Bursaries – A Bursary
- Maths with Calculus
- Maths with Statistics
2005 - 2007 Multiple Dairy Industry Qualifications
- Permit Issuer
- Permit Receiver
- Hazard Identification
- Confined Space and Gas Testing
- Heat Treatment Advanced
- Components of Automation in the Dairy Industry
- Evaporator and Spray Drier Process in the Dairy Industry
- Strategies to Prevent, Detect, and Control Fire and Explosion in a Spray Drying Plant
- Raw Materials and Products in the Dairy Industry
- Pathogen Control
- Clean In Place Systems
- Cleaning Processes and Safe Handling of Cleaning Chemicals in the Dairy Industry
- Workplace Application of the Product Safety Programme in the Dairy Industry
- Knowledge and Skills for Driving a Forklift on the Road for Endorsement F
- Operate a Powered Industrial Lift Truck fitted with Forks (forklift)
1999 Reading Tutor Programme – Volunteer
Certificate for Vertical Form Leadership
1998 Leadership Course
- Team Building and Leadership
- Time Management and Stress
- Human Rights
- Treaty of Waitangi – Background and Issues
1998 S.T.A.R Taster Course in Hospitality
(Secondary Tertiary Alignment Resource)
1998 St John Training Services
- Emergency First Aid
(Taranaki Outdoor Pursuits & Educational Centre Trust)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Software used for running an automated plant e.g. Rockwall, Macro, Intouch
Microsoft office e.g. excel, word, powerpoint
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Strong and fit
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Adaptable to any environment
• Hard working and highly motivated
• Problem solving skills
• Mechanically minded
• Attention to detail
• Willing to take on anything new
• Team player with a flexible and adaptable attitude to work