Italian Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in ELECTRICAL ENGINEER Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States Present Location: SAUDI ARABIA, JEDDHA Relocation: Saudi Arabia
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an Electrical Engineer of 34 years old.
I work since about 3 years in the Oil&Gas Plants as Electrical Engineer.
I am working now in Saudia Arabia with TECNIMONT as Electrical Supervisor in the construction of Polimery Plant.
This company is leading international engineering and construction operating worldwide in the chemicals, petrochemicals, oil & gas, energy and other sectors of the process plant industry.
I worked also for Engineering&Contracting company operating in the Petrochemical Plant in Priolo-Siracuse (Sicily-Italy) as Senior Electrical Engineer.
I reached up to now a good knowledge of the electrical plant for the Oil&Gas Plants, having experience as Senior Electrical Engineer in office and as Electrical Supervisor in site.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
01/2007 - today
TECNIMONT S.P.A. Viale Montegrappa 3 MILANO
Leading international engineering and construction company operating worldwide in the chemicals, petrochemicals, oil & gas, energy and other sectors of the process plant industry.
Construction polymer plant in Rabigh(JEDDAH) - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The client is Rabigh Refining and Petrochemical Company (PETRORabigh)
Ensuring that Plant Construction works are performed according to the erection schedules and Project documents, within the assigned cost budget, and according to Quality & Safety procedures, as well as according to the terms and conditions of the subcontract.
Main responsibilities are:
- Prior to the start of works, checking the Supplier’s material and technical
documentation delivery schedule and checking that the same is in line with
Construction Schedules and contractual commitments.
- Promoting eventual corrective actions.
- Fully implement requirements of Electrical Specifications, Procedures and Site
- Initiate/Perform/Witness all necessary inspections and testing as required by
Site Inspection Plans.
- Coordinating with Subcontractors for preparation of necessary Inspection
Certifications after completion of inspections as required by Site Inspection
- Keeping track of % Certification Completion, verify if it is in line with actual
Construction Progress & take corrective actions if required.
- Coordinate with Company Representatives and provide clarifications/Corrective
actions at each Inspection & Certification stages.
- Co-coordinating the Supplier’s specialists.
- Prepare the punch lists and close them after verifying completion of actions.
01/2006 - 12/2006
SBPROGETTI S.r.l Città Giardino-Melilli (SR)
Engineering&Contracting operating in the Petrochemical Plant in Priolo-Siracuse
SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Design of electrical plants (L.V &M.V) for explosive gas atmosphere.
- Develop project documentation ( metric estimates, material requisition,
electrical specification, technical reports, list of material, description of work to
be carried out etc.) through Word and Excel.
- Develop and update plans and one line diagram through Autocad and Cadelet.
02/2005 - 12/2005
E.G.S S.r.l Città Giardino-Melilli (SR)
Engineering&Construction electrical – instrumental operating in the Petrochemical Plant in Priolo-Siracuse.
JUNIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Design of electrical plants (L.V&M.V) for explosive gas atmosphere .
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
University of Catania
Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering (5 years of course)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent competence in the following
Windows: Excel, Word, Autocad, Cadelet, Ampere
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Sport practiced : swimming
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]