CV QA QC Engineer in fabrication & construction of piping & steel structural
QA QC Engineer in fabrication & construction of piping & steel structural
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in QA QC Engineer in fabrication & construction of piping & steel structural - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Norway Present Location: Norway, Oslo Relocation: Norway
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have around ten years experience (four years in middle east) in fabrication and construction field as a QA QC Engineer
in welding,NDT & Inspection
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I have worked four years in UAE as a QA QC Engineer and two years in Singapore as a QC Inspector and Presently i am working in Vetco Gray, Norway as a Quality Surveillance Engineer for oil & gas construction projects.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BE in Mechanical Engineering in India.
ASNT level II in PT.MPI,UT & RT.
AWS certified welding inspector.
TWI, CSWIP 3.1 welding inspector.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Knowledge in ASTM,ASME,AWS,NACE,BS & ISO Standards
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]