Location (Residence): braila, Romania Citizenship:Romania
English, French Standard
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in naval engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: usa, lackport-LA Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Naval diplomat engineer with experience in hull design and structural outfitting design.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
North American Shipbuilding - Louisiana at Structural Outfitting Design department as Naval Engineer and Daewoo Mangalia Heavy Industry – Romania at Hull Design department as Naval Engineer.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Graduated in 2003 with university degree in Naval Installations and Equipments, at Naval Faculty in Galatz – Romania
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Auto Cad, tribon, Microstation, Inventor 9, Microsoft Office package, general maintenance of hardware and software.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
English (good level - speak and write, extensive technical vocabulary)
French (medium - speak and write)
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Fast accommodation in new place of work, persistent, ambitious, well -organized, efficient, quick learns self-motivated, active collaboration and rapid communication with members of workgroup for maximum efficiency in design and production activity also for elimination of dead-time and errors.