Location (Residence): Oshiwara, Mumbai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Nautical sciences Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Mumbai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
32 yrs old, holding Masters unlimited holding unlimited DP certificate.
01. Experienced in dive / ROV operations.
.02. Experienced on DP2 deep sea anchor handlers (in the rank of Master DPO) , 220 T bollard pull worked in depth upto 800 metres on drilling rigs on E coast of India.
03. Am well experienced in handling and manouevring off shore vessels including rig moves and towing.
Areas of Expertise
• Completed Basic and advanced DP course from Sir Derek Bibby DP centre .
• Sailed on DP 2 deep sea anchor handling vessel with 220 T bollard pull. Carried out anchor handling for rig actinia and CKR off E coast of India in depths upto 800 mtrs.
• Have experience of towing as lead boat and rig moves other than usual supply work.
• Experienced in vessel handling and a good handler for anchor handling and usual ship manoeuvring.
• Have experience is setting up ISM and surveys on board offshore ships.
• Carried out offshore Drydocks in yard.
• Sailed as Master on board tug Narmada in Okha, Gujarat port.
• Attended to crew boats surveys in Mumbai port.
• Have worked in extreme ice conditions in the Arctic for over 5 years going upto Baffin bay and LCI. Well versed with ice precautions and ice navigation.
Surveying / Auditing
• Have carried out all surveys including SEQ, Harmonised surveys during my career as Master with most of the classification societies DNV, ABS, GL, IRS and for different class of vessel like Containers, bulk, OSV and tugs
• Have attended 4 drydocks including surveying work
• Experienced in changing vessel name and class with thorough knowledge of requirements for such times.
• Experience of dealing with more than 30 nationalities with a continued relationship with U.S nationals
• Knowledge of vessels all inward and outward clearance paperwork. Carried out file and record maintenance onboard including crucial documents safekeeping. Disbursed payments on behalf of owners.
• Set up ISM systems on board. Familiar with all ISO requirements.
• Conducting Meetings to best fine tune outputs of the day and deal with day to day personnel problems.
• Chairing Management committee meetings and Safety committee meetings.
• Making instant, demanding decisions for immediate logistics or operations.
• Maintain Law and order/discipline.
• Developed relations with personnel in more than 20 countries.
• Conduct all training sessions.
- Personnel Manager with Bibby international from the 01 Dec 06 to 09th May 2007.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Schooling : St Josephs High school, R.C Church, Colaba, Mumbai.
College : St Xaviers college, Dhobi Talao, Mumbai.
Professional studies :
Masters, Mates and 2nd Mates from LBS college of maritime studies and advanced research.
Completed associateship from Narottam morarji institute of shipping, Mumbai – Covering multi modal transport and logistics/ ship management.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent knowledge on windows OS.
Expert in computer hardware assembly. Love computers and overall an expert in all computer applications backed with professional certification also
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]