Location (Residence): chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in mechanical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Kuwait, Oman, Sudan, United Arab Emirates Present Location: kuwait, faheel Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a professionally challenging and rewarding career by keeping abreast with the latest developments in the area of Quality & Production, with total dedication and hard working, believing “Tomorrow’s success begins today”.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Consolidated Contractors Company:
LPG Gas project – KOTC, Kuwait :
Presently working in the inspection on piping of LPG gas lines, carrying welder qualification, Test package coverage on HDPE under ground lines for utility air & water, instrumentation , fire fighting & industrial water
Carried out inspection on joint fit-up and post welding including spool dimension and orientation during fabrication and erection of piping spools in accordance with approved Welding Procedure Specification, isometric drawing, client standard and ASME B31.3.
Reviewed electrodes and filler metals chemical composition upon supplier as per test certificate conforming to ASME SECII PARTC. Ensured electrode baking, storage and issuance is in accordance with quality control procedure (QCP).
Witness welder’s qualification with reference to welder qualification record and shall conform to approve welding procedure specification. Ensured all welders have their job clearance card prior to start welding as per project requirement.
Prepared visual inspection reports and maintain records as per client requirement.
Performed continuous in-process welding surveillance in both fabrication and erection. Issued Surveillance and Non Conformance Reports for Discrepancies observed.
Requested Non- Destructive Test requirements on weld joints from the daily production outputs. Witnessed NDT execution, Verified all the requested joints if corresponding with weld map against the actual joint on the pipe. Keep records of non-destructive testing results.
Reviewed rejected radiographic films prior to repair and coordinate with the welders for the exact defects location as well as the extent of repair to be done.
Raised request for inspection (RFI’s) to project third party inspection division as per approved Inspection and Test Plan (ITP). For the release of process hold points.
Witnessed hydro-testing, gaskets installation and bolt tensioning and reinstatement in coordination with project inspection representative.
Carried outline walk through for the completeness of installed piping system and issued punch list for the discrepancy found.
Controlled QA/QC issued for construction drawings and maintained on latest revisions. Prepared weld maps, As-builds and weld history. Attending weekly project quality meetings and fulfilling the Client’s requirements
· BTS Tower Erection and Quality Inspection
· Quality Control carried over in Tower Fabrication
· Quality Control in Material Procurement with Indian Standards.
· Quality Documentation.
Reliance Petro-Marketing Division
· Quality Control in Material Procurement with Indian and American standards.
· Quality Documentation maintained in sequential time
· Inspection of Fabrication and Erection of Canopy.
· Tank Testing both FRP and MS Tanks.( Storage tanks Capacity ranges from 20, 40, 70 KL)
· Inspection of Fabrication and Erection of trusses for Reliance Retail Outlets.
· Inspection and checking of Fuel piping erection and testing (welding quality checkup with PT and Pipe line Hydro test.)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Ford India Pvt Limited
· Quality controller with erection of structural for the body shop extension for Ford India Limited from April 2003 to Dec 2004.
· Checking and verifying raw materials and incoming materials with customer specification and with IS standards.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
playing outdoor games
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]