English United Kingdom, Russian
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: Poland, Dziwnow Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am concerned about 2nd Engineer or 3rd Engineer position. I am very well prepared in July 2003 I graduate Maritime University of Szczecin (Mechanics and Machine Construction specialization of Marine Power Plant Operation)..
I have a certificate of 2nd Engineer Officer above 3000kw issued 07-07-2007.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. from 03.09.2007 to 01.10.2007 3rd Engineer on ERRV vessel for Vroon Offshore;
2. from 27-06-2007 to 28-07-2007 3rd Engineer on ERRV vessel for Viking Offshore;
3. from 29.03.2007 to 17.05.2007 3rd Engineer on ro-pax vessel for LD Lines;
4. from 11.01.2007 to 01.03.2007 3rd Engineer on ro-pax vessel for LD Lines;
5. from 30.07.2006 to 28.09.2006 3rd Engineer on ro-ro vessel for Seatruck Ferries;
6. from 28.02.2006 to 01.05.2006 3rd Engineer on ro-ro vessel for Finlines;
7. from 20.08.2005 to 05.01.2006 3rd Engineer con-ro vessel for Delmas;
8. from 20.09.2004 to 28.04.2005 3rd Engineer on bulk carrier for Polsteam Company;
9. from 12.01.2004 to 27.04.2004 Engine Assistant on LPG tanker for Dorchester Maritime LTD;
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1993-1998 secondary education: technical school,
1999-2003 Maritime University in Szczecin Mechanical Engineering faculty.
2007-06-07 Maritime University in Szczecin 2nd Engineer course.
1. Second Engineer above 3000kw Certificate – issued 07-07-2007;
2. Seaman’s Book-date of issue 19-01-2000;
3. Certificate of Proficiency in Survival Craft and Rescue Boats other than Fast Rescue Boats -issued 29-05-2003;
4. Integrated Certificate of Basic Safety Training, contains modules:
1999 personal survival techniques,
2000 fire prevention and fire fighting,
2001 elementary first aid,
2002 personal safety and social responsibilities.
Valid from 01-07-2004 to 29.06.2009;
5. Certificate of Advanced Training in Liquified Gas Tankers Operation- valid from 12-05-2004 to 13-05-2009.
6. US visa C1/D valid from 20-03-2002 to 26-03-2012.
7. Certificate of Equivalent Competency United Kingdom of Great Britain issued 12-04-2007
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Excellent software knowledge
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
welding, late machine, hydraulics , pneumatics
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]