Location (Residence): THANE, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Hindi, Marathi Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in CHEMICAL PLANT OPERATOR Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Cameroon, Chad, Chile, Cote D'ivoire, Equatorial Guinea, Guinea, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Kazakhstan, Kuwait, Liberia, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, New Zealand, Nigeria, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Qatar Present Location: BRAZIL, VITORIA Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Control Room Operator
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am presently working on FPSO VITORIA as Control Room Operator on rotation 28/28 on/off. I have total 16 years of experience in the oil &gas, petrochemicals including 4 years offshore experience in control room operation of FPSO.
I used to work in multinational environment. I always like to work as a team.
I will prove myself as an asset to your production team. References about me can be available if necessary.
Looking forward for a progressive career with your organization.
Thanking you in anticipation
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working in FPSO CIDA DE VITORIA (Brazil) as Control Room Operator since February’2007.
• Worked as Control Room operator on FPSO MYSTRAS (Nigeria)-Joint venture of SAIPEM & SBM OFFSHORE SYSTEM since Oct. 2003 to February’2007 and involved in Sailing, Pre-Commissioning & Commissioning of this FPSO and getting FIRST OIL.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Passed National Council for Training in Vocational Trade exam. (School Diploma) By govt. of India in Trade “Chemical Plant Operator” in the year1992.
• Passed Higher Secondary Certificate examination (Science) from the University of Mumbai (Bombay) in the year 1989.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• OPITO approved Basic Offshore Safety Induction Emergency Training at Emirates Technical Safety Development Center, U.A.E., which includes
• Industry overview, Off-shore hazards, Environment awareness, Organization for safety, Safety management system, Permit to work, living offshore.
• Helicopter safety & Escape • Sea Survival (TEMPSC)
• Elementary First Aid • Fire Fighting and Self Rescue
• SEP(Safety and Environmental Protection) management course which includes
• Permit to work system • Pump room entry
• Coshh awareness • Task risk assessment
• Toolbox talk
• Authorize gas tester level one & manual handling course.
•Computer Skill-Good working knowledge of computers.
• STOP(Safety training observation programme) Course
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Awarded from Nocil for safety suggestions.
• Successfully completed Intensive Fire Fighting Training twice in my tenure.
• Appointed as Safety Observer for the year 1999-2000 for Solvent/Alcohol plant major shut down.
• Member of Fire Fighting crew for Five years.