English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in High Marine School Eng.Dept. Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Singapore Present Location: Croatia, Split Relocation: China
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
RE: Application for Employment
After “visiting” your web pages regarding eventual required positions within your agencies, I decided to submit my summarized CV for job that you find suitable for within your requirement
Presently I am employed (from 1996 ) by Thome Offshore Management for Van Oord “Volvox Asia” project in capacity of Project Superintendent in charge of D.O./H.F.O. Rep & Mod troubleshoot during conversion, commissioning and start up the machinery as the member of the Project Team Manager Jorn Bertens. My previous similar capacity experience prior to this project included but no limited to:
• “Petrocom” FSO project - for Compass Energy.
In the year 2006, 8 month long conversion
• LPG FPSO “Gas Concord” for ‘Conoco-Phillips; Belanak-Field’ project based and docked in Singapore – ST Marine Shipyard as Project Superintendent.
Due to my extensive and rich experiences in marine industry, Thome Offshore Management has appointed me as Project Superintendent for upcoming and ongoing projects for ship conversion as well as new shipbuilding; and one of which I am currently involved in “Volvox Asia” project when requested by Van Oord for an experience and capable engineer project superintendent.
I trust my application is in order and would very much like to be associated with your requirement of great potential. Kindly consider me for the appropriate position or other relevant vacancy within your requirement.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
My profession career spans 32 years and I have a vast experience as a Licensed Steam and Motor 1st Class Marine Chief Engineer for ships powered by motor and steam propulsion. My past work experience include various merchant vessels varying from General, Container, Bulk, Chemical, Product, Crud Carrier, LNG, FSO, LPG FPSO and finally Volvox Asia Dredge vessel . Powered by various Motor or Steam Plant
During all this years I was also involved in often dry-docking of the ships major maintenance jobs of which took place annually in various shipyards and also had the opportunity to work with various MNC companies globally.
I am very conversant with the following work scope of which is essential for the above position :
- Design Flow sheets
- Isometric Projection
- Third Angle Projection
- Fabrication and vendor drawings
- Computer software and hardware
- I also have an extensive understanding of specifications required, in line with Industry standards and have worked on several specifications of the following Motor Propulsion Plants: - -- Stork
- MAN and
- Various major Steam Turbine propulsion.
I look forward to hearing from you and meeting up with you soon
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
CERTIFICATION / QUALIFICATION
Issued Under The Provisions Of The International Convention of Standard Training, Certification For Seafarers, 1978 (STCW) As Amended In 1995.
- CHIEF ENGINEER OFFICER ON A SHIP Above 3000 kw PROPUL. POWER
- ADVANCED CHEMICAL TANKER OPERATIONS
- TANKER FAMILIARIZATION
- MEDICAL FIRST AID CERTIFICATE
- ADVANCED LIQUIDFIED GAS TANKER OPERATION
- LIQUIDFIED GAS TANKER FAMILIARIZATION OPERATION
- ADVANCED FIRE-FIGHTING
- PROFICIENCY IN SURVIVAL CRAFT AND RESCUE BOATS OPERATIONS
- ADVANCED OIL TANKER OPERATIONS
- ISM CODE
- RISK MANAGEMENT
- SAFETY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM & SECURITY AWARENESS
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
High educated with software and hardware computer user
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
All jobs related ship new building conversions ect...
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Experienced Steam and Motor marine chief engineer want to offer you experience and knowledge.