Location (Residence): Hyderabad, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom, Hindi, Telugu Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in chemical engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: India, Hyderabad Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, American Samoa, Australia, Egypt, India, Nigeria, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Seeking a challenging position that encourages continuous learning and creativity that provides exposure to new ideas that stimulates personal and professional growth.
I have good knowledge in chemical engineering. I have done so many courses relavent to chemical engineering Design of separation processes, Petroleum refining engineering, Computational fluid dynamics, Computer applications in process industries, Application programming in C & C++, Operational research, Technologies of pharmaceuticals and fine chemicals, Multi-component mass transfer and Process engineering, Heat transfer, mass transfer, chemical reaction engineering, process control etc.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Fresher/2007 passed out.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Course Institution University Year of Passing Percentage / CGPA
M. Tech. in
Process Engineering Design IIT Delhi IIT Delhi 2007 7.966
B. Tech. in
Chemical Engg University College of Technology Osmania University 2005 76.97%
Intermediate Govt. Junior College Board Of Intermediate Education, AP 2001 76.9%
S.S.C ZPPHS, Siripuram Board of Secondary School Education 1999 71.83%
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Languages: C, C++
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Presented paper in chemical engineering congress, CHEMCON-06, organized by IICHE Ankeleshwer regional center.
2. Active participation in the International Technical Symposium CHEMCON-2005 as Volunteer, jointly organized by IIChe-Northern Regional Centre and Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi.
3. Active participation in the National Technical Symposium iChescon-2004 as Volunteer, jointly organized by University College of Technology and IIChE Student Chapter of University College of Technology, Osmania University.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I am interested in playing chess, cricket and football.
Participated in chess competition conducted in University College of Technology during 2004-05 and won first prize.