English United Kingdom Other:
Spanish Traditional Sort
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Spain, Alicante Relocation: European Union
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Personal Profile – Crane Operator (Offshore Drilling Installation)
Currently I am a Crane Operator and have been for the last 4 years
My responsibilities include the safety training of new employees onboard
Offshore installations to fall inline with Health and Safety Executive (HSE) and minimal operational standards. I am also an active Team Leader of the Fire Response Team and HLO on the helideck crew. Other daily duties include operating the crane and delegate duties to the Assistant crane operator and roustabouts, and as well ensuring that safety and housekeeping issues are kept to a high standard.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Present Employment – March 2001 – To present day
Primarily to perform platform crane operations to include both inboard and outboard lifts to and from supply vessels.
Also, to ensure the maintenance schedules are carried out to achieve maximum crane availability and carry out and other duties required by platform management.
To operate and monitor all crane systems in a safe and expedient manner.
Highlight any deviations from normal operating parameters which have safety or operational implications to supervisor.
I am able to work under own initiative and assist in the installation of spares.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Sparrows Stage 1
• Sparrows Stage 2
• Sparrows Stage 3
• OEF Team Leader
• Rigging and Lifting Certificate of Training
• Aeronautical Radio Station Operator (CAA)
• Helicopter Landing Officer (OPITO)
• Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training (BOSIET)
• Fire Response Team (FRT)
• Slinger and Banksman
• Helicopter Fire Response Team
• Helicopter refuelling
• Permit to Work
• Confined Spaces (Gas Detection)
• Stop Training (Safety Training Observation Programme)
• Fork Lift Licence (Counterbalance 3K Lbs )
• Risk Assessment
• Manual Handling
• Various H2S Gas briefings (throughout career)
• IATA Dangerous Goods Awareness
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Competitive skills, using, Win 98, win Xp, Win Vista. Competent with Microsoft Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
As a trainee Pneumatic Compressor Operator I quickly proved to be competent for the responsibilities required at work sites and later advanced to the position of “Capataz” or person responsible of worksite. This job involved surveying and assessing the work site and ascertaining the risks and amount of tooling and ancillary equipment required for the job. Upon job commencement I became responsible for all Health and Safety aspects. Skills I acquired were as follows:
• Pneumatic Tool Operation
• Risk Assessment.
• Supervising site staff
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have a passion for flying, and as so I am currently, attending flight school to achieve a Private Pilots Licence. As well I enjoy sports, in specific swimming and tennis.