Location (Residence): Baroda, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: india, Baroda Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Along with this my CV is attached for the proposed post of Piping Engineer
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
A) DESIGN ( PROJECTS)
I have been involved in some design projects, as follows
AT SARJAN ENGG. CO.
# Expansion of plant capacity, of Caster Oil Solvent Plant (Oil Extraction Plant)
Study of Existing Drawings, Pipe Support Design, MTO Calculation, Piping Routing
Party: KISAN AGRO PRODUCTS PVT LTD, At Jagana.
# PRP Project ( Pipe replacement Project) ( ONGC)
Detail study of the existing GAD and, selection of pipe as per ASME 31.3 for the change
In old equipment layout. and routing of the pipe through the plant.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
study and reporting of the Power plant operation.
At GIPCL. Baroda
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Auto cad, PDMS
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Knowledge of international codes and standards related with piping system design.
Knowledge of P &ID, Piping lay out,
Equipment layout, Plot plan.
Basics of stress development in piping systems.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]