CV/Resume ID no.:
76709 Last Updated:
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Location (Residence): Sohar, Oman Citizenship:Oman
Hindi, Tamil Other:
English, English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma in Computer Technology(polytechnic) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, United States, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States Present Location: Oman, Sohar Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am very interested in the position with Oracle developer, and believe that my education and employment background are appropriate for the position.
I am employed as a systems executive with a large MNC In the middle east now. I have done so many programs required by the company to make it more productive and fine tuned the workers database to the best , and I would like to repeat that success in the else where. I have a strong academic background in Computer Technology, and think that I could apply my combination of knowledge and experience to the oil and gas industry. I will be available to begin employment in early Jan.
Thank you for your consideration.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working as Jr. Systems Executive in B.E.C (Bahwans Engineering Company LLC. Muscat Oman) for Bechtel & Co.L.L.C, Sohar Aluminium smelter project, Sohar, Oman since August 2006
• Worked as a programmer /Database administrator/Network Administrator in E.C.I(Deputation) from 2000 Jan to Aug 2006
• Worked as a Programmer/Database Administrator in KELTRON (Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Ltd., A Govt. of Kerala undertaking) IDCP from March 1997 to Jan 2000
• Worked as a Lab-in-charge/Instructor in Supertech Infosys, Ranni from June 1994 to March 1997
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Diploma in Computer Technology(Polytechnic) passed with (75% of marks) from Board of Technical Education, TAMILNADU (1994)
Pre degree from CMS College, Kottayam, Kerala
S.S.C passed with (67% of mark) from the Board of Public Examination Kerala (1987)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Platforms : Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2003, Linux, Dos,
Languages : SQL, PL/SQL, C++, Pascal & Cobol,
Visual Tools : Developer 2000, VB6, VF6
RDBMS : Oracle 7, 8, 8i,9i & MS Access.
Applications : MS-OFFICE 2000
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Administration, Networking Knowledge
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
With a background of strong logical and analytical ability, I have an objective to be an efficient and skillful professional in Database Management, Networking & Software Programming capable of contributing to the development of the organization with improving my skills.