Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in engineer, engeneering, chemical, metallurgical, piping, projects. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): s, South Africa Citizenship:South Africa
Afrikaans, English South Africa Other:
English, English United States, English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Chemical Engineering (Mineral Processing) Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: South Africa Present Location: South Africa, Springs Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
To Whom It May Concern:
Re: Career opportunities at your organization
Herewith, I wish to be considered as a candidate to start my career as Process/Chemical engineer at your organization.
In my youth it became apparent to me that I am highly interested in mathematics and science, to be more specific engineering science. I started my Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering in 2002 at the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa, and graduated in March 2007.
I am a creative person who is flexible and interested in the way all sciences interact and have become an integral part of daily living. I also find it imperative to explore my creative ability in the engineering world, and love to toy with new ideas.
Giving me the opportunity to be an employee at your organisation will be an asset to you as I bring new skills and fresh ideas with into the organisation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2007 – Present Impala Platinum Refinery (Pty) South Africa
Full time employee. My responsibilities includes:
• Doing plant training to identify with the process at the refinery.
• Tracing pipe lines and updating piping and instrumentation diagrams.
• Estimate budgets for new and renewal projects at the refinery.
2003 – 2005 Impala Platinum Refinery (Pty) South Africa
Vacation work experience; two months a year. My responsibilities included:
• Explore ways to reduce the drying time of Palladium selective resin on lab scale.
• Research the importance, and all factors influencing, of pH control in high pressure direct leach autoclaves.
• Pipe lay-outs and sizing of pumps to transport ammonia sulphate mother liquid to crystallizers.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2002 – 2006 University of Stellenbosch South Africa
Five year ,full-time, studying a BEng Chemical (Mineral Processing) Degree at the University of Stellenbosch, South Africa.
1998 – 2000 Potchefstroom University South Africa
Three year, part-time, entrepreneurship course for scholars at Potchefstroom University (Now known as: University of North West), South Africa.
1997 – 2001 Hoërskool Hugenote South Africa
High School Huguenot
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I know microsoft window and office well
I know some programing and networking
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Good analytical and problem solving skills
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Apart from engineering and the broader science field, I am interested in the following social and leisure activities:
Playing the piano
Recreational mountain biking
Hiking, camping and exploring the countryside