Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Administration, Secretary, Executive Assistant, HSE Officer - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Dubai, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in Science, Social Science, Maths Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Kingdom Present Location: United Arab Emirates, Dubai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have more than 11 years of experience in various fields especially in Administration/Quality Control/Customer care etc.
In addition to my extensive office experience, I have strong communication, customer service, and administrative skills. My broad background makes me an excellent candidate for this position.
To further acquaint you with the specifics of my background I am enclosing my resume. I hope you will consider me for this position. I look forward speaking to you you and discussing my experience in more detail.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Monitoring of day to day correspondences with different clients and utilities.
Tracking/submission of technical documents and clarification to different government utilities.
Assisting the management in building a quality management system and effective monitoring of the QMS and HSE requirements for various projects.
Arranging meetings, presentations, seminars and travel programme for the company executives.
Meet and greet foreign visitors, and arranging their Hotel/Transportation etc.
Assisting Administration Manager in his day to day activities like report generation, record keeping, archiving, fax, e-mail etc.
Bank Liaising for opening L/C’s, Bank Guarantees, Bid Bonds etc.
Assisting Tendering Team for preparation of BOQ’s, cash flow, general enquiries, follow-up’s, project planning and monitoring etc.
Conduct internal audits in different departments.
Been and active player in the development of the organization.
Assisted the HR/IT departments in organizing and developing an Organized and Systematic Approach like ERP implementation, Training, Process Approach, Record Generation, Tracking Deadlines etc.
Handled site cash management for different projects, including preparation of petty cash statements, cash flow for projects etc.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2004–2007 Rajasthan University Rajastan, India
1995-1996 Datapro Infoworld Bombay, India
Diploma in Computer Management
1993-1995 Kerala University Kerala, India
Higher Secondary Education
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Certificate courses attended:
- MS Office (Nadia Training Institute, Sharjah, U.A.E)
- Internet (Nadia Training Institute, Sharjah, U.A.E)
- Shorthand (Nadia Training Institute, Sharjah, U.A.E)
- Microsoft Project/Primavera (Interman, Sharjah)
- HSE Training (Various Electives) (Najma Training Institute, Dubai)
- Internal Quality Auditor (from WETRA - Partners of TUV, Germany)
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]