Location (Residence): Pflugerville,, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in welding, HVAC Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: Texas, Austin Relocation: United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
The accompanying resume to your employment listing in Internet employment
I am especially interested in this position because my experience in the
Engineer Maintenance field and as a Supervisor has prepared me as a qualified
employee and I'm use to unexpected events during my work day.
I'm looking forward to using this experience for enhancing the quality and growth
in your company.
I would appreciate an opportunity to meet with you to discuss how my
experience will best meet your needs.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Maintenance Engineer Supervisor
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Started on a small Complex and ended up over 3,800 Apartment Homes.
• Spearheaded mutable renovations throughout Austin, Waco and Dallas.
• Dependable Hardworking take pride in everything I do, able to fix most anything at the best possible repair price, always makes sure job finished and done right, no call backs.
1991-present General Mananger AT&Sign Designs Austin, Tx
1988-91 Maintenance Supervisor Remmington House Austin, Tx
1984-88 Maintenance Drector P.S.I. Management Vancover, Wa
1982-84 Lead Maintenance Sandlin Propertys Austin, Tx
Engineer La’ Mansion Austin, Tx
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Took Occupancy’s from as low as 60% up to 92% in 45 Days
• Came in under budget on every rehab but one, saved one Complex over $12,000. A year by cutting out contract labor and parts (supply’s) management.
• Awarded Employe of the Month seven times.
• Ceterfied Welder, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Construction, Concrete, Glass, Flooring, Tile setting, Sheetvinal, Carpet and all aspects of Pools.
• Another accomplishments Drafiing able to read prints, and Experance in Landscape design, Retaing Walls, Frenich drains, Lighting design and Singage design.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Cad, Gerber, Word, Flexasign,Microsoft and Mac
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]