CV MSCE and CCNA Holder with strong networking knowledge and system admin ability
MSCE and CCNA Holder with strong networking knowledge and system admin ability
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in MSCE and CCNA Holder with strong networking knowledge and system admin ability - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Shikaripur, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Economics Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), United States, India Present Location: India, Mysore Relocation: UK (in particular), United States, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing this letter seeking a Suitable Position at your esteemed organization. I have enclosed my CV along with this application letter and I do hope you will go through my CV and you will take appropriate action. According to my CV I have 1+ year of work experience and right now I am working as System Administrator at Touch Computers, Mysore, INDIA.
I have involved in LAN/WAN design aiming to provide fast, resilient and reliable hosting environment with guaranteed levels of service across the infrastructure and also involved in cross-training and development with other members of the team.
I am also involved in Installation and setup of LAN / WAN for the company, software and hardware maintenance, onsite project implementation, taking care of customer queries at their satisfaction, and guide IT & non-IT firms with implementation of Quality System. I have experience in Requirement Management, Configuration Management, Defect prevention, Training, Purchasing & Maintenance and keeping all the documents & records up to date.
I kindly request you to give me the opportunity to work with your company, with the experience and ability I possess for the last 1+ year it can be useful to your company.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Working in Touch Computers from Sept 2006 to till date as System Admin , As part of the dept in- charge I am involved in looking after the over all Activities & implementation related to System Administration,
2. As well as troubleshooting
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Post Graduation in Economics
2. Diploma in Hardware and Networking
3. CCNA and MCSE
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. 40+ wpm typing speed.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
1. Good in English.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]