CV i have 8 years experience in instrumentation field as an instrument technician
i have 8 years experience in instrumentation field as an instrument technician
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in i have 8 years experience in instrumentation field as an instrument technician - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Please find the attached Bio-Data & Certificate copies for your kind perusal & consideration for the post of “Instrument Technician”. I have 8 Years Experience in Oil and Gas/Refinery and Power Plant project. Presently I am working as a supervisor in Kuwait. I will be available at your convenable time for interview and any information regarding this Please contact me.
I hope the attached documents are sufficient to consider me in your esteemed firm.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Previous Experience details:
SL. No Name of the Concern Work Duration Designation
1) Ranhill – Petroneeds Joint Venture Melut Basin Oil Development Project,Al-Jabalayn. SUDAN APRIL-2005 APRIL-2006 Instrument Technician
2) Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd,(CPCL) Formerly named MRL, Manali.INDIA Aug-2004 March-2005 Instrument Technician
3) Madras Aluminium Co.(MALCO CPP)Thermal Power Plant, Mettur, INDIA July-2003 July-2004 Instrument Technician
4) Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd,(CPCL) Formerly named MRL, Manali.INDIA Nov-2000 June-2003 Instrument Technician
5) HCL infosys ltd, Pondicherry. INDIA Feb-2000 Seb-2000 TraineeTechnician
Nature of Jobs:
ط Offshore Base Instrument maintenance and Operation in Crude Oil Export Department (Sea Island).
ط Experience in trouble shooting, Fault finding, Instrument Replacement, Calibration of all pneumatic and electronics instrument.
ط Routine check up and E.S.D Checking and clearance.
ط Document and Report preparation works.
► Hands on experience in Operation, Commissioning and Maintenance of
ط All type of control valves Servicing/Calibration (Fisher, Masonailan, IL, Flowserve etc.)
ط All types of transmitters Servicing/Calibration (Fisher, Rosemount, Honeywell, ABB Kent, Foxboro, Fuji and etc.)
ط All types of switches Servicing/Calibration
ط Level trol Servicing/Calibration (Fisher, Magnetrol)
ط Pressure gauge calibration by using Deadweight tester.
ط Temperature element like RTD, Thermocouple calibration by using Dry bath calibrator.
ط Experience in handling HART communicator.
ط ON/OFF valves servicing/Testing
ط Cable loop checking
ط Knowledge in DCS (ABB, RS-3 & Honeywell)
ط Knowledge in PLC (Allen Bradley, Honeywell)
ط Fire and gas system
ط Knowledge in operation of ROLLSROYS and RUSTAN Gas Turbine.
► Hands on experience in Maintenance and Projects of Refinery and Oil Gathering Center in the
ط Hydro Cracker Unit (HCU).
ط Crude/Vacuum Distillation Unit (CDU/VDU).
ط Gas Turbine BHEL.
ط Steam Turbine SHANGAI.
ط Burner Management system
ط Water Tube Boiler-90tonnes/Hr (Shangai)
ط Water Treatment Plant
ط Hydrogen Generation Unit (HGU).
ط Oil Movement and Storage
ط Reciprocating and Screw Compressors
ط Motor operated Valve (MOV)
► Hands on experience in Execution and Erection of instruments.
► Hands on Experience in preparation of termination details and ferrule details for control cables.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Academic Qualification : S.S.L.C – April, 1996
Technical Qualification : DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL AND
ELECTRONICS ENGG. (DEEE) First class
With honors. April – 1996 to1999.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledge in Computer
Language : Visual Basic
Package : MS-Word, Excel and Power Point
DBMS : FoxPro 2.6
RDBMS : Oracle 8.0
Operating system : MS-DOS, Windows XP
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]