CV Radio Communication, Repair and maintain Electronic Navigational Equipmente
Radio Communication, Repair and maintain Electronic Navigational Equipmente
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Radio Communication, Repair and maintain Electronic Navigational Equipmente - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United States
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Canada Present Location: Pakistan, Lahore Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have gone through your advertisement for the post of Radio operator. I offer myself as a suitable candidate for this post.
I am the suitable candidate for this job, having proper qualification, credentials and experience for the job of Radio operator as per your requirement.
I assure that I will leave no stone unturned at any time and you will feel proud to find me as a good addition among your team of efficient, competent and hardworking people.
Please note, my availability is on Immediate Basis. Resume has been attached with for your kind information and consideration.
Awaiting a favorable response and acknowledgment from your side.
Thanking you in anticipation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1988 – 1991 Gulf East Ship Management Ltd. - Hong Kong
1991 – 1992 Terra Marine Ship Management Pvt. Ltd - Pakistan
1993 - 1993 Multi marine Pvt Ltd – Pakistan
1994 – 1999 United Arab Shipping Co . Kuwait
2000 – 2002 Inter Ocean Ship Repairs L.L.C Dubai - UAE
2003 – 2007 Infotech Computer services (Computer Repair & Sale office)
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
•Well versed with Computer for office work, and can perform software and hardware installations and hardware repair work.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Worked as Radio Officer/Maintainer on board ship. Repaired and maintained the Computer aided Communication and Navigational equipment i.e. ( Tx’s, Rx’s, VHF sets, Walki Talki sets, Satellite communication, Navtex, Gyro, EPIRB, Echo Sounder, WX Facsimiles, Fax Machines, Radars, DF, Satellite Navigators, Emergency Batteries, Switch Board etc).
• I have the ability of working with others, problem solving, critical thinking in case of routine as well as in urgency & distress conditions
• During my job stay in Inter-Ocean Ship Repairs Dubai, I also worked on the Ships electrical installations and their repair work.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Physically strong person and haven’t got any disease/disability which can cause hindrance during my work. I can perform under pressure and can handle heavy load work easily even in odd circumstances and severe weather conditions
Through out my Education and job tenure English remained the main language of communication. I have no hesitation to read, speak & write in English. In Addition to English I have a little knowledge of speaking French as well.