Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV Pipefitter, Welder,with 15 years experiance.
Pipefitter, Welder,with 15 years experiance.
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Pipefitter, Welder,with 15 years experiance. - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): Kyle of Lochalsh, United Kingdom
Citizenship: United Kingdom
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
High School in english High School in maths Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
European Union, UK (in particular)
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have had experience in most types of pipe cutting and grooving this also included flange management. This was undertaken whilst working for sea drill in the northern sector on shell platforms. I also have worked in a cnc cutting shop which included cold cutting of carbon steel, pileing joints. I also have worked at a supervisor’s level on the Brent delta for 2 years this included watching over pipe fitters and all other black trades.Wich included raising permits, tool box talks, tric cards. And drilling inspection
Rigs have worked on and gained PA status on.
………………… PAUL B LOYD,
Various welding & fabricating including large projects like Schiehallion & Elf Elgin. Also undertaken rig repair.
Involved in the installation of various drilling modules including shakers, top drives and skip & ship systems at a charge hand and supervisors level.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1998 – 2001 Welder, Welding Foreman
Oil Construction Yard
2001 – 2004 Pipe fitter
Nigg – Contracts completed: Elf Elgin, Schiehallion.
2004 – 2005 Plater, Harland and Wolf Belfast.
2005 – 2006 Plating Supervisors
May - July 2006 Global Resources
Prospect (Transocean) pipe fitter
Paul B Lloyd (Transocean) Rig welder.
July 2006 – June2007 Sea Drill
July 2007- present Transocean 704. Pipe fitter
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Schooling: Inverness Royal Academy 1981 - 1986
Pipe fitter. Four year apprenticeship
Employment Related Qualifications
First Aid Certificate
Plating two years, Harland and wolf ship yard
Abrasive Wheels Certificate
Confined Spaces Certificate
Welding 6G, 6GR, Fluxcore dual shield
Basic Offshore Safety Induction & Emergency Training
RICCKI Cutting Tool Certificate
Clyde cutting tool
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Yes,word and excel. reports etc.
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
machining of pipe work useing the rikkie cutting machine and clamps.
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Pipefitter, Welder,with 15 years experiance.
CV/Resume ID no.: 76900
Relevant CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Plater with more than eleven years experiance currently seeking offshore employment
2. Experienced Electrician (11 years +)
3. OIL AND GAS MANAGERIAL
4. TIG & ARC WELDER
5. Welding - 25 years experience
6. EX CHIEF ENGINEER LOOKING FOR OFFSHORE POSITION
7. Diesel Mechanic Fitter Technician
8. welding, steel and pipe constuction
9. QC Welding Inspector, 17 years, cswip 3.1
10. experienced welder chassis mechanic structural fabricator
11. Maintenance Planner, Shift Supervisor, experience in procurement technique, warehousing and purchasi
12. fiter,welder,pipe welding, tig,stick,offshore,experenced,heavy construction,exceed expectations
13. Tig, Arc & Mig Welder with 15 years Experience
14. Welder, supervisor, pipe fitter, rig welder; Hard worker
15. no exp. want to learn and make a hand
16. Experienced Multicraft Electrical Technician
17. Boilermaker / Tested 1st class welder - Very reliable, hardworking and flexible. 9Yrs Exp.
18. Maintenance Engineer Supervisor
19. CODED WELDER PIPEFITTERER, BOILERMAKER AND RIGGING
20. RIG WELDER
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. Exploration Geophysicist seismic interpretation
2. Lead Safety Engineer - Safety officer hse advisor safety engineer safety coordinator
3. Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
4. GRADUATE IN FIRE AND SAFTEY ENGINEERING
5. Medical Officer / Medic
6. Experienced, Strong work ethics, mechanical skills by nature, works well with hands
7. PDMS, CAEPIPE Piping / Mechanical engineer
8. RADIO OPERATOR - Royal Marine Commando
9. Production Operator - HESS Okume complex- Equatorial Guinea (West Africa)
10. Civil Engineer Leader & M.C. Coordinator
11. MASTER MARINER (unrestricted) / CHIEF OFFICER / SENIOR DPO / ANCHOR FOREMAN
12. Production Operator Reliance Energy Mumbai Off-Shore ONGC Contract
13. Painter, Insulator, Boilermaker (5 yrs exp.)
14. Senior Administrative Officer / Medical Doctor
15. Sr Sales Representative Global Oil and Energy drilling and mining/manufacturing, Smith International
16. Piping Draughtsman Indian RCC & Steel Structure detailing for industrial, residential & commercial
17. Trainee NDT Technician, work at junior level in India
18. Naval Architect experienced in new buildings, ship repairs G.T.R Campbell Marine Consultants Ltd.
19. STCW '95 A-II/4 Certificate Traiee Officer in Charge Red Sea Water World PADI National Geographic
20. Instrument engineer oil & gas 3 years experience in petrochemical plant
21. Principal Pipe Stress Engineer, Caesar II offshore/onshore oil and gas, Spey Technical Services Ltd
22. Experience of 10 years in merchant navy offshore
23. Junior civil engineer in Tanzania Engen Petroleum Dar es Salaam
24. Shift Supervisor Anglo Platinum & Kudu Granite (Open Pit Mining) South Africa
25. Junior Procurement Officer Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, Sime Darby Marine Puteri Offshore
26. Mechanic Diesel & Oower Plants Kuwait Flour Mills & Bakeries SAK, Kirloskar Oil Engines India
27. Industrial Electrician / Chargehand Spectron Engineering Ireland in Pharma Industry GlaxoSmithkline
28. NDT Technician Testing & Quality of Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchanger, Storage Tanks, Refinery Piping
29. Trainee worker, recently completed the Basic Seaman's Course STCW95 in India
30. ROV Pilot Tech - ETO on Skandi Skolten, Geosund, Normand Cutter, Far Sovereign, Saipem 3000