Dutch Belgian Other:
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in electricity Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Argentina Present Location: Belgium, Ruiselede Relocation: European Union, United States, Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Belgium, Belize, Bermuda, Brazil, Cape Verde, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I´m a electrician who is working for the moment in the dredging industry and who wants to change to the offshore industry.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I started working in a company were cabinets and installations were made for machinery in the aluminium industry. Then after three years i started sailing in the dredging industry till now. In this company i was sailing one year on a old ship with DC generators, then changed to a newer one with small dredge pump and electrical drive of 1 Mwatt. Now i´m on one of the lastest newbuildings with a drive of 8 Mwatt and all latest of computers and PLC´s and DP systems.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have a high school diploma of electricity
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Normal computer skills.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]