Location (Residence): sivaganga, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Applied geology Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union Present Location: india, sivaganga Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
More than four years of experience as a mud-logging geologist (Exp. and prod.) both in offshore and onshore. Exposure to various faces of technicalities involved in the geological, drilling and its related fields.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• Working as a Mud logger in Geoservices Eastern Inc,Singapore.
Designation : Mud Logger
Duration : From April 2005 to Till Date
Client : Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL),India,Japan Petroleum Exploration Company Ltd (JAPEX) and Japan Energy Development Corporation Ltd (JED),Japan.
Place of working : Currently working as a mudlogging geologist in Hokkaido and Niigata region at Japan for JAPEX
Worked as a mudlogger in Krishna-Godavari basin (off-shore), India, for Reliance Industries Limited (RIL)
• Worked as a Mud logger in Jindal Drilling & Industries Ltd, Mumbai.
Designation : Mud Logger
Duration : From July 2003 to March 2005
Client : Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) Ltd
Place of working : Cauvery project; Southern Region Business Centre
(SRBC) under ONGC.
• Installation of the Drilling and Mud parameter sensors and data acquisition system of Mud logging Unit in the Well sites for the observation of drilling activities.
• Monitoring the drilling parameters, mud parameters and gas detection.
• Collection of samples and describing the lithological characters.
• Preparation of Master logs & Well completion reports.
• Detection of Oil & Gas flow during exploratory drilling by using total gas detector and gas chromatograph.
• Carried out calcimatry, Shale Density, Shale Factor, Cutting gas detector and vaccum mud still analysis.
• Worked as an Assistant Hydro Geologist in A.R.R Ground Water Consultants & Services, Chennai.
Designation : Assistant Hydro Geologist
Duration : From July 2001 To June 2003
• Geophysical Investigations
• Electrical Resistivity Survey
• Find out the ground water potential areas
• Ground water bore well drilling
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Master Of Science with specialization in Applied Geology, Annamalai University,Tamilnadu,India,2001
• Bachelor Of Science in Geology, Alagappa Govt Arts College, Madurai Kamaraj University,Tamilnadu,India,1998
Study on the Geochemistry of pegmatites in Dindugal ,Erode and Karur districts of Tamilnadu ,India representing CHETTINAD MB-F HI SILICA Ltd, Chennai,
Detailed Geological Mapping and Field Training in and around Kadavur, Karur Dist, Tamilnadu, India.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Honors Diploma in Computer Science (HDCS) From Lakhotia Computer Center.
Obtained certificate on “Geographical information systems”(GIS) conducted by National Institute of Technical Teachers Training & Research (NITTTR), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• ‘B’ Certificate in NCC.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
To work in a dynamic field, looking for challenging, tough and respectable job to utilize my knowledge and expand my skills in a challenging and rewarding work environment in oil and gas industry.