Bachelors in navigation Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Ukraine Present Location: Ukraine, Sevastopol Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I'm looking for a new job. Preferred at survey/ ROV DP -2 vessel, as Master or ch/off. I have experience of work at ROV and seismic survey vsls and I worked at vessels equipped with DP systems. I still have only DP-basic, but 4 months of experience which are included into my log book and 9 months which mentioned in my seaman's book only, also I'm scheduled for DP advanced.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Deep sea vsl. total 6 years experience - 3rd,2nd and ch.mate on cargo vsls.
1. 9 months 2nd Off. on survey vsl DP-1 Ekteshaf, GRT 850, flag Iran, chartered by Thales and Fugro companies
2. 9,5 months Master of crew&supply boat Sea Mirage, GRT 250, M/E 3xCat, 5300BHP, flag Liberia.
3. 5 months Master of fast crew boat Sea Jaguar,GRT 164,M/E 3x jet MTU, flag Panama.
4. 4 months Ch/off survey vsl Teknik Perdana, TLGH co Singapore, 2400GRT
5. 4 months 2nd Captain FSIV DP-1 Bourbon Levant and Bourbon Libeccio 470grt,Bourbon Offshore
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. St-Petersburg Marine Institute, 1991-1996, navigator.
2. Sevastopol National Tech. University, 11.2004, Certificate of competency-"Deep sea navigator", Endorsements- 1."Master on ships of 500gt or more.In short international voyages(as per Solas74,as amended,Ch.III,Reg.3,p.22).Valid on oil tankers and passenger ships of less than 3500gt." 2."Chief mate on ships of 500gt or more.Valid for service on oil tankers."
3. DP Basic Course, London Nautical Institute, 01.11.07.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Experienced user, maintenance.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Electronics repair, deck crane operator.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
I have Liberian Seaman's Book and endorsement, St.Vincente endorsement