Location (Residence): Shoreline, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Electrician Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Albania Present Location: United States, Shoreline Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Coast Guard Electrician
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I'm currently and Electricians Mate First Class Petty Officer. I am in charge of supervising my shop of 8 people. I manage the budget and schedule routing maintenance tasks. I have 4 years of shipboard experience and am qualified as Auxiliary watchstander, Assistant Engineer of Watch, Small Boat Engineer.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have attended several correspondence courses: Speed Control & Power Generation, Caterpillar Generator Troubleshooting, Advance Analog Circuits, Gyrocompass, CPR, Advance Shipboard Firefighting
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I use Microsoft office programs on a daily basis and am very frequent with all.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I have good communication skill, hard worker, very reliable.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
You will not be disappointed in my work performance.