Location (Residence): Tehran, Iran, Islamic Rep. of Citizenship:India
English, Farsi, Hindi
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India, Iran, Islamic Rep. of Present Location: Iran, Tehran Relocation: European Union, United States, Australia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Kazakhstan, Korea, (South), Kuwait, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Have been working for nearly five years, of which three years are in the area of Contracts & Procurement for major Oil, Gas and Petrochemical Companies like NIOC,Tabriz Petrochemical Company Iran. I have experience in working with almost all the major Petrochemical Oil and Gas companies in Iran. Currently I am positioned as Commercial Manager in Fara Sanat Ban Eng. Co., Iran.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
2005 July to Date
Fara Sanat Ban Eng. Co., Iran
1. Develop local vendors for imported materials
2. Localisation and ensure supply continuity of all Cathodic Protection materials
3. Considering variety of supply risk scenarios, ensure execution of formulated alternative solutions and select appropriate resolution for sudden unforeseen changes in supply dynamics to mitigate risk of supply discontinuity by effective suppliers capability enhancement.
4. Ensure all vendor development activities meet operational standards for quality. Establish Service Level Agreement with suppliers based on long term Value Managed Relationship (VMR). Continuously work with local converters to sustain and improve product quality and manage performance and ensuring wrapping material cost by improving suppliers’ performance to meet business objectives.
5.Communicate and clarify Company’s procurement policy and objective, importance of collaboration and long term partnership, commitment to country’s industrialisation drive, corporate responsibility framework to all local vendors and provide regular feedback to ensure that the targets are achieved.
6.Establish channels and modality of communication to all stakeholders e.g. Manufacturing, Quality Services, Planning team, Regional/Global team, overseas suppliers to ensure excellence in communication in all major initiatives of vendor development activities.
2002 to 2004 Msysinc, India
2004 to 2005 Msysinc, India
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Bachelor of Commerce,
Osmania University 1999 to 2002
Industrial Organisation and Management
Higher Diploma in Software Engineering
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
MS Office, Visual Basic, Oracle 8i, AutoCad
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]