CV OIM, Marine Superintendent, Marine Surveyor and Rig Mover
OIM, Marine Superintendent, Marine Surveyor and Rig Mover
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in OIM, Marine Superintendent, Marine Surveyor and Rig Mover - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Marine Surveying Practices Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, UK (in particular) Present Location: Vietnam, Vung Tau Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Marine Superintendent, Marine Surveyor and Rig Mover from an offshore industry marine background.
During the past 24 months I have been assigned as
1. Clients Marine Representative on a semi submersible drilling unit
2. Rig mover for jack up rigs including float on and float off operations
3. Project Manager for FPU mooring chain replacement operations
4. Marine Warranty Surveyor for load outs,heavy lifting, and positioning of structures
5. Field Manager/OIM on a jack up MOPU with an attending FSO tanker.
Seeking contract employment in a position where offshore marine operational experience is required
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. OIM on drilling and production units
2. Marine Surveyor/ Marine Warranty Surveyor on rig moves and other operations
3. Rig mover for jack up and semi submersible drilling and production units.
4. Clients Marine Representative
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Currently studying for a BSc in Marine Surveying Practices. Exam April2008.
Diploma in Marine Surveying(UK) Accredited in Mobile Offshore Drilling Units and Warranty Surveying
Coatings Inspector Certification
Assessed as Competent Offshore Installation Manager in Major Emergency Management
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Word,Excel,Stability, Mooring, Heavy Lifting
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Getting the work done on schedule
Developing a working safety culture where nobody gets hurt
Ability to manage and deal with multinational workforces
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]