Location (Residence): shoreline, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Electrician Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States Present Location: USA, Shoreline Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Been serving as an Electricians Mate in the US Coast Guard for 8 ½ years. I am currently a First Class Petty Officer and will be making Chief Electrician in about 4 months. I have been working with 440VAC, 3 Phase and 60-Hertz power for my entire CG career. I frequently troubleshoot complex AC/DC electrical systems that include: Boiler, Gyrocompass, Autopilot,HVAC, Generators and Controllers. I am currently looking to start a new and exciting career in the oil-drilling field for a new challenge.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have attended several correspondence schools that include: Caterpillar Generator Troubleshooting, Power Generation and Speed Control (Woodward), Advance Analog Circuits, Advanced Shipboard Fire Fighting and CPR.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
I frequently use all Microsoft Office Software.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I work well with others and am very dependable.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]