Location (Residence): MENTAKAB, Malaysia Citizenship:Malaysia
Malay Malaysia Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
No Degree Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: UK (in particular), Australia, Brunei Darussalam Present Location: ANYWHERE, ANYWHERE Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am writing for application for any related position is suitable for me.
I have a strong interest in production technology and believe that a suitable career in this growing industry would allow me to make good use of my knowledge of production technology as well as my technical skills.
My internship stint with German-Malaysian Institute following my last semester has prepared me to a great extend for the challenges and responsibilities of the working world. From a design, and then we make a die and the last, we can produce our product. I believe my past experience will help me integrate and work well in your company.
I an available for an interview at your convenience and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
July-October 06 ~ KENSEISHA (M) SDN BHD, BANDAR BARU BANGI.
• Inplant Training
Handling a Makino CNC Milling Machine, Fanuc Controller.
2003 – 2004 ~ TOYODEMPA (M) SDN BHD, BATU BEREMDAM, MELAKA
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
2004- 2007 ~ GERMAN-MALAYSIAN INSTITUTE, CHERAS
• Diploma in Production Technology- Tool and Die.
• CGPA 2.96/4.00
• Involved in GMI Volley Ball, Futsal, Bowling tournaments.
• Involved in GMI Sport Carnival and Hostel Open Day.
• Involved in GMI Badminton Tournaments.
• Participated in Nadwah Ulama Islam Malaysia (NUIM) Muda at Janda Baik, Pahang.
• Committee for Orientation Program.
• Committee of Student Representative Council.
2001-2002 ~ INDUSTRIAL TRAINING INSTITUTE, KUANTAN PAHANG
• Malaysian Skill Certificate Level 2 in Tool and Die
• Involved in ILJTM Malaysia Sport Carnival, ILJTM East Zone Sport Carnival.
• Secretary of Sport and Recreation Club.
• Squad leader in Jabatan Pertahanan Awam (JPA3)
• Vice President in Jabatan Pertahanan Awam (JPA3)
• Vice President in Silat Olahraga
• Participated in Sambutan Hari Bomba Kebangsaan.
• Involved in Marching Competition as a Squad Leader.
1999-2000 ~ SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBAGSAAN CLIFFORD,
KUALA LIPIS, PAHANG
• Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia
• Vice President in Malaysian Red Crescent Society.
• Vice President of Badminton Club.
• Participated in International Camping of MRCS.
• District Player for Badminton, Hand Ball, Volley Ball and Net Ball.
• Hostel biro for Sport and Recreation club.
• Involved in Marching Competition.
• Member of Taekwando Club.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Auto Cad.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Technical skill ● Conventional Milling and Lathe Machine
• Computer Aided Design (CAD)
• Die Maintenance
• Computer Aided Manufacturing (CAM)
• Numerical Control Milling Machine
• CATIA Version 5
• Mechanical Desktop Power Pack (MDT)
• Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point & Excel)
• CNC Programming (ISO)
• Milling Machine (Controller – Heidenhein, Fanuc & Maho)
• Arc and Gas Welding
• CNC lathe and milling machine.
• EDM Die Sinking and Wire Cut.
• Cad-Cam Programming (MASTERCAM).
• Computer Measuring Machine (CMM).
• Surface Grinding Machine
• Cylindrical Grinding Machine
• Tool Cutter Grinding Machine
• Pneumatic and Hydraulic System
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Best student in Tool and Die Course at Industrial Training Institute, Kuantan, Pahang
~ Personnel Strength
• Team leader, hardworking, work independent, able to read Technical drawing, competent using measuring.