Location (Residence): Sharjah, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: UAE, Dubai Relocation: United Arab Emirates
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am an Documentation Expert having more than 18 years experience mainly in Oil & Gas field. Presently working in Dubai As Senior Document Controller.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Overall 18 years of work experience (3 years in UAE, 9 years in Saudi Arabia and 6 years in Bombay,India) in Construction and Oil/Gas Documentation along with an excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages such as Word & Excel and construction documentation packages like Expedition & Synergy.
Duties performing in QGM Group LLC, Hamriyah Free Zone, Sharjah as Senior Document Controller
• Reporting to Quality Manager, Off Shore Rig construction projects
• Implementation of Quality Procedure – Document & Data Control for ISO 9000.
• Responsible for Central Document Control daily Operations
• Coordinate with Mechanical-Electrical-Commissioning Engineers related to day to day operational requirements from different departments.
• Control of Incoming external standards/specifications/drawings/manuals etc.
• Send and receive documents from Consultant & third party inspection firm(ABS)
• Receive/send/distribute drawings as per company requirements.
• Receive and log all Operation and Maintenance manual from suppliers/manufactures and keep proper register.
• Keep proper records of both Hard and soft copies for Site Instruction issuing by Consultant, Non-Conformance Request issuing by Quality personnel, Inspection Requests issuing by sub-contractors etc.
• Arranging rig hand over documentation for various projects.
Duties performed in Al-Naboodah Laing O’Rourke LLC., Dubai as Senior Document Controller
• Reporting to Technical Manager, Dubai International Airport Expansion Project (Phase II)
• Responsible for maintaining proper records and distribution of all project related documents as well as timely update of Master Registers such as Inspection Request, Internal Non-Conformance Records, Third party Observation Notices, Consultant Site Instructions, Method Statement, Site Clarification Request, As-Built Submittal, Electronic As-Built Submittal, Material Submission Status, Sub-contractor Approval Request, Test Report Submittal, Document Submittal, Access Clearance, Area Access Record, Accident Report, Outgoing/Incoming correspondences etc.
• Initial follow-up with different teams in order to timely close out of ON, NCR & SI.
• Deal with different Departments within the site as well as Consultant as part of responsibilities.
• Prepare project handover documents such as Registers of Post Concrete Inspection Request and Red-Lined As Built Drawing and other necessary documents.
• Issue sequence numbers of all project related forms in order to submit consultant.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports as per the requirement of the higher management.
• Update company intranet for Project Handover details.
• Prepare Material Inspection Request.
• Down load drawings and submit to consultant for approval.
• Update all ‘B’ & ‘C’ IRs along with relevant supporting documents to consultant in order to obtain ‘A’ status.
• Operating Primavera for linking all project related correspondences.
Duties performed in Saudi Arabia as Senior Document Controller/Secretary @ Abdullah H. Al-Mutawa Sons Co., Dammam. Seven years worked in Saudi Arabian Oil Co. (Saudi Aramco), Saudi Arabian Mobile Refinery Co.(SAMREF) under various contracts and two years at sponsor Head Office @ Dammam.
• Reporting to General Manager/Superintend and act as per their requirement
• Coordinate with Project Managers & Back-up support to Area Managers
• Manage Document control office administration
• Submittal of drawings for approval and once it is approved distribute as per procedure
• Arrange all corporate correspondences as per requirements
• Draft contractual related obligations
• Control manpower movement and update manpower roster
• Close coordination of contract mobilization
• Close follow-up with other departments for personnel matters
• Preparation of bid documentation, invoice submittals and produce weekly and monthly reports to higher management
• Cost analysis reports and other spread sheets as necessary about various projects
• Arrange payment of suppliers and handle petty cash flow
• Control multi model filling system
• Update operations and maintenance manual etc.
Duties performed in Bombay, India as Export/Import Officer @ Kanan Knitwear, Bombay, India.
• Reporting to Senior Export/Import Executive
• Forward specifications and order related details to factories/suppliers for arrange goods
• Prepare weekly & monthly shipment schedule in order to keep proper track of cargo movement
• Arrange transportation of goods from various factories and or suppliers to Central warehouse and onward deliveries to Customs for export.
• Close follow-up with factory-central warehouse for accurate packing and timely delivery
• Follow-up of L/C, study and ask amendment if required
• Contact clearing & forwarding/shipping agencies for shipment booking and documentation
• Prepare customs/bank documents and arrange submission
• Operate software packages for export/import documentation
• Coordinate with foreign clients/agents as required
• Send necessary information and documents to clients/agents through E-mail and or fax intimating shipment details in order to immediate release of shipment from Customs.
• Release import goods from customs and make sure goods as per the requirements
• Coordination with bank for document negotiation, obtain loan (against packing credit or against Letter of Credit or other source) and all necessary export/import related matters.
• Laison work with Government Departments and different semi-government organizations as per the requirements of the business mainly related to renew/obtain different memberships or drawback.
• Coordination with various departments within the organization
• Attend weekly and monthly meeting with higher management
• Office administration & manage corporate correspondences
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1. Bachelor of Commerce
2. Diploma in computer programming
3. Typewriting English Higher
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Well versed with Microsoft applications such as Word & Excel, Expedition-Premevera, Synergy.
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]