CV Welding/Dimensional Inspection of Pressure vessels, Heat exchangers and Boiler
Welding/Dimensional Inspection of Pressure vessels, Heat exchangers and Boiler
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Welding/Dimensional Inspection of Pressure vessels, Heat exchangers and Boiler - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Chennai, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Diploma in mechanical Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Lebanon, Malaysia, Mauritius, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan Present Location: India, Chennai Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Diploma holder and I am having 19+ years experience in Inspection and testing of Boilers, Pressure Vessels and Oil & Gas field Equipments.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I am having 19 years experience in Inspection, Testing na NDT in Boilers and pressure Vessels and Piping manufacturing and dimensional and welding Inspection.
1) Aquatech International corpopration USA:(From Jan 2007 to till date) For Oxy-Mukhizna, Muscat Project. Working as Client Inspector. Carry out and witness various stage inspection, final visual inspection, Hydro test and painting inspection of Duplex/ SDSS Vessel and Pipings for Mukhizna projects.
2) Belleli saudi Hevy Industries Ltd, Saudi Arabia ( Dec 2002 to Dec 2006): Preparation ITP and Testing procedures, Preparation of WPS/PQR, fit-up, final visual and dimensional inspection/ Witness impact and Mechanical testing of Pressure Vessels, Heat exchangers and Pipings for Various Saudi Aramco and Sabic projects at Saudi arabia. QC Co ordinator for clients and Authorised Inspector.
3) Babcock Borsig Ltd, India (jan 1996 to Dec 2002): Involving various stage inspection and final inspection, witness hydro test for Boilers, HRSGs and Vessels. RT films review
4) Ignifluid Boilers india Ltd; (Jan 1995 to dec 1995) : QC Inspector, Fit-up and Dimensional inspection and RT review.
5) Cethar Vessels Ltd, Trichy, India (Nov1988 to Dec 1994): Worked as QC inspector
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (India)
2) CWI ( AWS certified welding Inspector)
3) ASNT Level-II (RT,UT,PT and MT)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1) working Knowledge in computer
2) MS office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]