Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in FPSO MARINE & HSE SUPT (4 yrs) / Marine exp = 20 yrs - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
CV/Resume ID no.:
77067 Last Updated:
Monday, November 19, 2007
Location (Residence): Thane, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Vocational in Marine Ch Officer Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Nigeria Present Location: INDIA, Thane Relocation: Anywhere (International)
Health & Safety
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am presently the Marine & HSE Supt onboard FPSO ABO in Nigeria for the last 2 years. I am looking for challenges in the Oil & Gas - Marine and HSE domain.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
• In Charge of all disciplines of Marine Operations - a) Crude storage in vessels cargo tanks including Offload to Export tankers in Tandem & on CALM buoy via metering , b) FPSO Stability & Stress Management. c )Operation & First line maintenance of All crude pumping equipment including Offtake floating Hawser & Mooring Lines for Tandem mooring d)Port Facility Security , e) Operation & movements of Field Supply/Security vessels.
• In charge of HSE Operations- a)Unit Safety , b) Training of Personnel for Emerg Response, c) Life Saving & Firefighting appliances, d) Waste management & Control of Produced Water going overboard. e)Liaison with Medic for Health ,First aid & Injuries.
• Liaison with client a) Daily Crude Production b) Acceptability Of Tankers for Offtake . c)Helicopter movements to the Unit.
• Initiate Technical change proposals for the unit with ref to the Marine Dept.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Chief Officers (FG) in 1995 ( Eq B naut) - Issued by Mercantile Marine Dept INDIA.
Higher Secondary Edcation with Science & Mech maint in 1982 .
OSHA Auditor - LRQA certified
GMDSS cert of competancy
Major Emergency management –Risktec.
Liquid Cargo Handling Simulator course.
Medical Care & HUET.
STCW cert for Marine Officers.
Assessor for Competancy Based Training- SBM.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Average & Sufficient for Office work
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
good Personal skills , capable of getting the job done safely
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Shipyard experience for 4 Newbldgs as Owners rep in Rijeka/Croatia.
Owners Rep for Tanker purchased for proposed conversion to FPSO .
Marine Systems on board FPSOs & Oil Tankers .
Cargo Systems on board FPSOs & Oil Tankers.
Operational knowledge of Mooring at CALM Buoy & in Tandem.
Surveys of Marine vessels .