CV Science education, computer apps and repair, workover and completions
Science education, computer apps and repair, workover and completions
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Science education, computer apps and repair, workover and completions - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): Hastings, United States Citizenship:United States
English United States Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Earth Science Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United States, Australia Present Location: United States, Hastings Relocation: United States, Australia, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
My desire to learn every aspect of offshore drilling will be enhanced by my educational background, past oilfield experience and ability to learn quickly. I am physically fit and have worked in all types of adverse conditions as a former derrick man and rig operator in the well service industry, A trainman for Union Pacific,and as a private roofing contractor during the summer months of my teaching career.
Thank you in advance for your time and consideration of my qualities that would put a quality company and a quality employee together.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Conductor/ Footboard Yardmaster
June, 2007 – Current Union Pacific Railroad Grand Island, Nebraska
• Responsible for the correct paperwork, consist and computer entry of trains as well as the building and safe movement of trains across the nation. On call 24/7, working in all weather conditions.
July 2006-June 2007 Hastings Public Schools Hastings, NE
July 2005-June 2006 Yuma Public Schools Yuma, AZ
July 2003-June 2005 Molokai Public Schools Molokai, HI
Aug 1989-June 2000 Crawford Public Schools Crawford, NE
• Responsible for the education of self contained at-risk children in the public schools system
• Responsible for the Science Education of High school students in the public schools system
• Varsity Boys Basketball Head Coach (coach of the year 1999, 2000)
Automation Systems Installer/Trainer
July 2001-June 2003 PSI INC USA and Australia
• Responsible for the installation of hardware and software for computer automation systems for Clear Channel radio stations and training the end users in the use of the system. Also troubleshooting installation issues that were generated from overseas installations.
Well Service Rig Operator
July 1979-Aug-1985 Pride Well Service, Well Tech Inc, Copeland Well Service Various locations throughout Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas
• Responsible management of crew and rig in all phases of drill-out, completion and workover of oil and natural gas wells.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BS in Earth Science from Chadron State College 1989
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
All Microsoft OS
-Word, Powerpoint, Excel
Some PHP Mysql
-workstation repair for Dell and HP
-Automation system install and enduser training for radio automation system
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Mechanically inclined and able to read technical manuals to learn needed skills.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
In 1979 I had a strong desire to work offshore in the drilling industry. As I was working my way up through the ranks as a well service rig operator, I had an opportunity to go to college and further my education in Earth Science. Now that the oil industry has made a comeback I would like to again pursue a career working in the offshore industry. I am physically fit, drug free and capable of working in adverse conditions. I am a quick learner and a team player.