Location (Residence): LUCKNOW, India Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in DIPLOMA IN NAUTICAL STUDIES - U.K Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, LUCKNOW Relocation: European Union, UK (in particular), United States, Indonesia, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I have worked in the Merchant Navy as a Deck Officer since year 1998 with reputed companies and in this due course of my career have also obtained my CoC - Chief mate (unlimited) Certificate from U.K.
I am looking forward to join the offshore stream percisely an offshore supply vessel.
Hope your goodself will provide me an opportunity.
Thanking You in anticipation.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1) Training Deck Officer 10/10/1998 to 31/12/2003 Pacific International Lines (Pte.) Ltd. Singapore
2) Deck Officer 01/01/2004 to 30/08/2004 Pacific International Lines (Pte.) Ltd. Singapore
3) Deck Officer 13/10/2004 to ..Present A.P Moller (Maersk) Singapore (Pte.) Ltd. Singapore
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) Higher Nautical Diploma In Nautical Studies U.K
2) Certificate Of Competency Chief Mate U.K - Unlimited
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1) Microsoft Excel + Word
2) Microsoft Outlook Express
3) Power Point
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]