CV Stuctural- X steel modeling -Fabrication engineer-Experienced
Stuctural- X steel modeling -Fabrication engineer-Experienced
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Stuctural- X steel modeling -Fabrication engineer-Experienced - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment?
Location (Residence): sharja, United Arab Emirates Citizenship:India
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical& Production Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: United Arab Emirates Present Location: uae, sharja Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a Bachelor of Engineering (Mech & Production) graduate with experience in Fabrication Industries. Having extensive experience with leading institutions; I have reached a level where I wish to consolidate upon my skills. Now I’m looking for an even more challenging and rewarding work
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1. Worked under "Tecma Engineering Pte Ltd., Singapore from Nov. 1997 to Oct. 1999 & my vocation as Asst. Engineer, Assisting in the design & manufacture of Chemical storage tanks & Industrial Steel structures.
2. Worked under "Victary Form Engineering , Tuticorin, S. India. From
Jan. 2000 to oct . 2005 as Production Engineer . Manufacturers of Low Bed Trailers, Semi Bed Trailers and Tankers and Tippers & Industrial Sheds.
3. Working as Production Engineer in EVERSENDAI ENGG LLC. ,Dubai from December 2005
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
1) Bachelor of Engineering (Mechanical & Production ) acquired from ANNAMALAI
UNIVERSITY in the year 1996 with an aggregate of 71 % marks.
2) Professional short-term certificate Course in CAD/FEA/CNC & Robotics at AU-FRG Institute for CAD/CAM, Chennai in the year May 1996.
3) Certificate course in Auto CAD at Auto Desk Training Centre, NGEE ANN Polytechnic, Singapore.
4) Exposure to TEKLA STRUCTURES REV12.3 in creating 3D model and generating shop drawings.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Having very good knowledge of MS-Office Applications, ACAD2006 , X-STEEL 12 (TEKLA STRUCTURES) & Computer applications
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Work closely with design engineers, and other departments as a good team player
• Capable of working under the constant pressure of tight deadlines.
• Maintaining documents & progress of works according to ISO 9000 standards
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Associate member in the “Institution of Valuers” Delhi (Membership number A-11848 in the category machinery & Plant)