Location (Residence): Nanterre, France Citizenship:France
Farsi, French Standard Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
PhD/MD in Economics of Energy Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: European Union, Angola, Iran, Islamic Rep. of Present Location: Angola, Luanda Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am presently working as a cost controller and contract engineer for Total in offshore Angola. As the project is finishing, I will be available as from as the 5th of December 2007.
I have 5 years experiences in Cost Control and Contract, in major project such as South-Pars field in Iran or Rosa FPSO modification in Angola both for Total. I have also 2 years experiences in offshore which I think would be profitable for your Company.
I have a strong analytical skill. I am a good team player and rigorous at work. I like to achieve challenging projects and I have the capacity to work on different subjects. Reaching goals is essential to me. I try to improve the quality of the work when necessary and try to be efficient at work by reaching the different goals and to avoid the waste of time.
Lastly, my integrity, loyalty and enthusiasm are qualities I always remember on the Oil and Gas industry.
I am fully prepared to be available for a phone interview as a first step at your convenience.
I look forward to meeting you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
From February 2006 to December 2007:
TOTAL Angola - Rosa Project Group for Construction and Hook Up, Reporting/Contract/Cost Engineer – FPSO GIRASSOL – Offshore Bloc 17 (Angola)
• Control and valid the Contractor invoicing and report all contractual issues.
• Follow and control change order request from Contractor.
• Ensure the reporting for FPSO construction activities + supervise the construction team administration.
From April 2003 to February 2006:
TOTAL South Pars, Acting Head of Cost Control – Assaluyeh Gas Plant – South Pars - (Iran)
• Preparation of Budget, Monthly Cost Report, Monthly Accrual. Monitoring of Budget and Expenses
• Assistance for SPGC (Iranian Operator) to set up a Cost Control Department for their Phases 1 to 5
• Responsible of the audit’s answer for Total (all 2004 and 2005 accounts audited by NIOC in Dubai)
• Development, Installation and Coordination of a Cost Control Information System (Tehran, Assaluyeh, Paris, Dubai) under MS Access for the follow up of the contracts, invoices and the payment
• Training of the SPGC’s Cost Controllers in a context of a buy-back contract (hand-over).
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Master degree in Economics of Energy (IFP School) ‘École Nationale Supérieure du Pétrole et des Moteurs’ (2003)
Engineer at "Ecole des Mines de Douai" – General French industrial engineering school (2002)
Specialty: Information and Communication Systems Engineering.