Masters in Thermal Plant Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Kuwait Present Location: Kuwait, Mina Abdullah Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
5+ years of experience in the field of designing of pressure vessels and heat exchangers using ASME SEC VIII DIV I and TEMA. presently i am working as design engineer in kuwait.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
5+years of experience in the field of Design & fabrication of pressure
• Performing modeling and calculation using COMPRESS Software as well as manually.
• Preparing and checking of P&ID, GA, Shell and Dish orientation drawings, checking of detailed fabrication drawings and BOM & Material Intents.
• Designing of Pressure Vessels, Heat exchangers and its structure.
• Performing Nozzle Reinforcement calculation, Lifting lug calculation and Saddle calculation using Zick Analysis.
• Interacting with Authorized Inspector to solve the fabrication problem and get approval design calculation and drawing.
• Solving issues related to fabrication.
• Preparation of feasible and realistic cost estimates and proposals.
• Had referred & performed calculation with pressure vessel design manual by Dennis Mors and pressure vessels hand book by Megessay.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• M.Tech in Thermal Plant Engineering from SASTRA University.
Secured Overall 80% (First class with Distinction)
• B.E in Mechanical Engineering from Bharathidasan University.
Secured Overall 64% (First class)
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Design Software : Compress, Beginner in Caesar II and PV-Elite
Drafting Software : Auto CAD, Beginner in CADWORX
Packages : MS Office
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
ASME SEC VIII DIV 1, TEMA and ASME B 31.3, ASME B 16.5
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
- Good Exposure in ASME Codes.
- Ablity to solve the fabrication issues.
- to Produce optimized design.