Location (Residence): Rahim, Saudi Arabia Citizenship:India
Hindi, Tamil, Telugu Other:
Arabic Saudi Arabia, English
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Commerce Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: Saudi Arabia, Rahim Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am a graduate in B.Com and working as an Inventory Management Specialist at Saudi Aramco Marine Maintenance Division since May 2004, I have more than 12 years of experience in the field of marine materials, equipments & spares as Warehouse keeper, Purchasing Officer, Inventory Specialist as well as exposure to SAP/R3 and believe that these skills would benefit your organization in the area of Materials Division.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
At present working with Saudi Aramco (Contractor employee under Dena BMS Co. Ltd.,) as inventory management specialist for their Marine maintenance division since May 2004. and following areas are covered in the on-the-job experience on marine with proven competency and excellent track records:
• Managing & controlling of Warehouses comprising 20,000 plus individual stock items related to maintenance materials, spare parts/equipment for Saudi Aramco Marine Vessels.
• Inventory control using appropriate DBMS software and to undertake regular & systematic inventory checks to verify the accuracy of the stock control system. Hierarchical codification, standardization and valuation. Internal stock audits and reconciliation. Materials handling, preservation, issues, accounting, stocktaking and replenishment in consideration with lead-time & company policies.
• Review equipments spare parts data packages to ensure availability of equipment and spare parts information required to identify existing items in the Saudi Aramco Material system.
• Utilize internet to obtain manufacturers and equipments spare parts information
• Catalog equipments and equipment spare parts in the appropriate SAMs classes
• Material flow and ensure that all materials are available on site when required for the work
• Trains & works with departmental personnel on inventory control procedures,
2000-2004 Dena BMS Co. Ltd. Dammam, KSA
• Responsible for all materials and equipment needs for the organization’s various projects including managing purchasing and controlling inventory.
• Materials planning/sourcing, purchasing/procurement and warehousing of all types of Marine Materials/equipments and spares for small marine crafts, Cargo and tanker vessels
• Market survey, price/quality verification, comparative statements/ commercial evaluation of bids & quotations, developing new vendors, negotiations with suppliers, preparation & placement of cost effective purchase orders and follow-up with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods at site.
1995–2000 Dena Marine Co. Ltd Dammam, KSA
• Responsibilities included all aspects of stockroom operation such as receiving, issuing, cycle counting, updating stock control system and reporting.
1989–1994 Agrotherm (P) Ltd. Kerala, India
• Maintain chart of accounts and general ledger, preparing monthly budgeting and reports.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
• Bachelor of Commerce June 1980- April 1983
University of Madras – Chennai, India
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
• SAP/R3, MS Word, Excel, Power Point.
• Attende Training on Basic understanding and awareness of ISO 9001:00 with ANBIT International-Bahrain
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Can speak, read and write: English, Malayalam, Tamil, Hindi
Can Speak Arabic & Telugu
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
Capable to take charge of any Materials control unit/purchase department/ Warehouse and can efficiently supervise subordinate staff with leadership qualities of a very high order. Competent to take independent decisions, develop and implement plans/programs of the higher command. Possess good communication & interpersonal skills and good command over written and spoken English. Can competently handle correspondence in any organization