Oil Offshore Marine: Oil & Gas Jobs & CVs
Online recruitment services (job vacancies, resume/cv database search) for Oil Industry, Energy, Offshore, Petroleum, Engineering, Construction, Drilling, Subsea, Marine, Shipbuilding, Shipping, Petrochemical. Have your own FREE account !
CV STRUCTURAL FABRICATOR & ITI FITTER - OFFSHORE & ONSHORE
STRUCTURAL FABRICATOR & ITI FITTER - OFFSHORE & ONSHORE
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in STRUCTURAL FABRICATOR & ITI FITTER - OFFSHORE & ONSHORE - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
Location (Residence): Delhi, India
English United Kingdom Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation :
No Degree Vocational in NCVT (APPRENTICESHIP) High School in SCIENCE Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in:
European Union, UK (in particular), United States
Plant (Refinery, Gas...)
1. Summary (Cover Letter)
- CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am having a 13 yrs experience including 7 years OFFSHORE experience in structural fabrication.
2. Work Experience
- CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
M/s. Consolidated Contracting Company, Oman.
An International Company involved in Construction such as Refinery, Power Plant etc.
Position : Structural – Charge Hand (Acting)
Tenure : 6th April, 2005 – 16th December, 2006
M/s. Nass Mechanical Contracting Co. WLL – Bahrain
An ISO 9002 Company involved in Designed Fabrication Commissioning of Heavy Structures & Pipe Fabrication for ALBA & BAPCO.
Position : Fabricator
Tenure : 11th Feb., 2004 - 31st Jan., 2005
M/s. Raina Engineering, Mumbai
An ISO 9001 Company involved in Designed Fabrication, Commissioning of Deck Cranes for ONGC offshore oil processing platforms. And also for Oil, Gas, Chemical & Fire Pipe Line Contractor’s in ONGC, IPCL, SUPREME Chemicals etc.
Position : Structural Fabricator
Tenure : 16th Jun., 1997 - 18th Dec, 2003
M/s. Ply Machines , Kerala
Machine Manufacturers of Veneer, Lathe, Speeder, Mixture, Boilers, Band Saw, Tank and Storage Vessels.
Position : Fitter
Tenure : 1st Sep. 1994 to 31st Dec., 1996 (including Apprenticeship)
3. Education & Training
- CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
ACADEMIC QUALIFICATION :
Passed S S L C from Board of Public Examination of Kerala with 70% Marks.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATION :
I.T.I. – Fitter Trade passed from National Council for Vocational Training, Govt. I T I, Kannur, Kerala (2 Years Diploma 1992 – 1994)
National Apprenticeship Certificate with “Ply Machines” Kannur, Kerala (1 Year Apprenticeship 1995-96)
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATION :
S T C W – 95 Course
* Personal Survival Techniques with the Shipping Corporation of India from 03/01/2002 to 05/01/2002
* F.B. & F.F. – Fire Prevention and Fire Fighting (Suraksha Marines from 27/05/2002 to 29/05/2003)
* P.S.S.R. – Personal Safety Social Responsibilities (The Shipping Corporation of India from 10/06/2002 to 12/06/2002)
* Proficiency in Elementary First Aid (The Shipping Corporation of India from 02/07/2002 to 03/03/2002)
4. Computer Skills
- CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Word, Excell, Power Point, Internet etc.
5. Other Skills
- CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Able to read Drawing, P & ID, Structural, Piping and Layout.
• Structural Fabricating as per the drawing, Angle Grinding, Gas Cutting, Arc & Mig welding, Valve installation, Hydro Test, D.P. Test & Pipe Fit up jobs.
• Tube Bending and all mechanical job fitting, grinding, drilling, tapping Alignments with the help of Varneer Dail Gauge & Bore Gauge.
6. Additional Information
- CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
* Good Eye sight
* Proficient in English, Hindi, Malayalam Languages.
* Offshore Experience
STRUCTURAL FABRICATOR & ITI FITTER - OFFSHORE & ONSHORE
CV/Resume ID no.: 77121
Other CVs; view more oil and gas CVs
1. welding, steel and pipe constuction
2. Sr. Project Manager at National Petroleum Construction Company, Abu Dhabi
3. second deck officer 5 years expirienced
4. Computer operator
5. Procees Engineer, Chemical Scientist
6. Material Coordinator - Balmoral Tanks Ltd
7. Maintenance mechanic, and drill assistant, roughneck
8. Marine 2nd Officer onboard Log/Bulk Carrier since cadet.
9. PDMS 3D PIPING EQUIPMENT MODELLER
10. Sr Electrical and Instrument Engineer
11. HVAC SUPERVISOR MAINTENANCE
12. Master on FSO / FPSO, Mooring Master, Document control, Management
13. Derrickman / Roustabout & Floorman
14. Geologist Mining Industry (Iron Ore) based in Goa, GEMCOM SURPAC
15. Logistics / warehouse / operations manager
16. Looking for a roustabout position
17. ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN - FIR, CEE, OMICRON
18. Flowline Construction Engineer
19. ROV Pilot Technician Deep Marine Tech, Houston TX
20. Welding Inspector or Quality Control Engineer, pressure parts, piping and boiler drums
21. H2S Safety Air Loop Engineer with Al Roumi Oil Services Est. Abu Dhabi
22. Operational Incharge / Manager, Shipping and Marine Activities
23. Rigger, Radio Operator, Roustabout Offshore Sector Eastern Canada and the Gulf of Mexico
24. Motorman oiler on marine department merchant navy ships
25. Piping Designer, software knowledge Cadworx Equipment 2010, Cadworx P&ID 2010, Navisworks
26. Software Quality Test Analyst Databases Mainframes, Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase and MS Access
27. Experienced Electronics Technician with over 5 years experience in the US Navy
28. Commissioning Instrument Supervisor on FPSO Kakinada Offshore working for Reliance Industries India
29. Shore Manager Houston TX, Chief Officer, Marine Master Offshore MAERSK Sea Land Value Container RORO
30. Mining & Metallurgy Engineer Alba, Aluminium Bahrain Industrial Trainee in Metallurgy Department