Location (Residence): Sidoarjo, Indonesia Citizenship:Indonesia
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Masters in Construction Management & Engineering Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates Present Location: Indonesia, Sidoarjo Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
I am submitting application for a position of Contract Manager. I am keen to enhance my career in the development of your company.
Allow me to introduce myself briefly, I have a Master degree from Bandung Institute of Technology in Civil Engineering majoring in Construction Management and Engineering I also have a basic knowlege of Architecture from my Bachelor degree. My present job as an Operational Manager since 2005 provides me with hands-on experience in the above areas.
The extensive knowledge I gained from my working experience has enlightened me in many ways. I believe I can share my technical and management expertise in terms of managing and delivering projects if given the opportunity.
I am able to meet project deadlines promptly as a result of many years of working at a fact pace in the company I work for.
The attached resume of mine will provide you with more information about my work experience. I shall be glad to attend an interview to furnish you with more details.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
Develop and maintain the entire project in all branches : West Java, East Java, Central Java, and Sulawesi. Scope of position is expansive and includes planning and project activity control, making and controlling budget, and making contract with the project’s owner, sub-contractor, and supplier. Managed and delivered the projects on time.
Key projects and Achievement
1. Pilot project for all Pengadilan Niaga in Indonesia.
2. Formal ceremony for the launchig of all Pengadilan Niaga in Indonesia held in Pengadilan Niaga Surabaya.
3. Indonesian pilot project for building prison for drug users in Pamekasan, Madura.
4. Develop Information System for project management t in PT. AdiCipta Nawala.
5. Develop Database of working productivity for cost planning and working hours in PT. AdiCipta Nawala.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
BANDUNG INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Bandung, Indonesia
Master of Science in Construction Management and Engineering
UNIVERSITY OF 17 AGUSTUS 1945, Surabaya, Indonesia
B.Sc. in Architecture
LEMBAGA PENDIDIKAN dan PEMBINAAN MANAJEMEN (LPPM), Jakarta, Indonesia
Certificate in Management for New Business.
SEPULUH NOPEMBER INSTITUT OF TECHNOLOGY (ITS), Surabaya, Indonesia.
Certificate in Project Management training.
PETRA CHRISTIAN UNIVERSITY, Surabaya, Indonesia.
Certificate in Principals of Integrated Vertical Transportation Planning and Wiring in High-Rise Building.
1. Research assistant for Conceptual Cost Estimation Model for Building Construction.
Grant for University XIII year of 2005 – 2006.
2. Researcher for Development of Location Index for Conceptual Cost Estimation for Building Construction.
Thesis for graduating from Bandung Institute of Technology.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
1. Microsoft Office
2. Microsoft Project
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
Project strategic planning / Leadership / Project Management / Lobbying /
Contract Negotiation / Project Control / Budgetary control / Financial Budgeting / Business Solutions
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]