Location (Residence): VIRUDHUNAGAR, India Citizenship:India
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
High School in ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRINICS ENGG Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, VIRUDHUNAGAR Relocation: UK (in particular), United States, Australia, India, Mexico, United States
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
(15 Years experience in the under mentioned fields)
• Planning and Execution of scheduled maintenance – Allocation of works and spares, Monitoring the progress, coordinating with neighbor departments.
• Trouble shooting of failed Equipment – Motors,PCC,MCC.
• Annual Maintenance Contract – Scheduling of AMC, attending to permanent solution for frequent problems, Improvement / modification for easy maintenance and operation.
• Corrective and Breakdown maintenance – Attending corrective and breakdown maintenance with time bond and minimizing re-occurrence of failure.
• Budget planning and control – Spares requirement planning for full accounting year, Inventory control.
• Projects Handling – Preparing enquiries, Technical comparison, delivery period & cost negotiation and finalization of Motors, Cables, PCCs, MCCs, Power factor Correction Equipments, Lighting, Wiring materials and other switchgears and accessories, Drawings preparation & approval, follow-up for timely delivery, erection and commissioning.
• Participating in ISO Activities.
• In my 15 years of experience, I have worked in Electrical department in-charge in the following areas – Cement Despatch Section, Cement mills, Clinker crusher (VRM),Fly ash handing System,10T/40T EOT Cranes, and 6.6KV Substation.
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
Name of Course : Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Course Duration : 3 Years
Year of Pass : April 1990
Board : Board of Technical Education, Tamilnadu.
Result and Marks : 67 %
Major Professional Development Programmes Attended
S.No Title of the Programme Conducted by
1 Maintenance of LT Switch Gears L&T Switchgears, Cunoor.
2 Maintenance of electrical equipments Regional Training Centre, Dalmiapuram
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point presentation.
Knowledge in AutoCAD 2000 and 2004
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
(Maintenance, Overhauling and troubleshooting ) :-
• LT Motors: 440V, 3Ph, 0.2HP to 400HP both Squirrel cage & Slipring motors.
• HT Motors: Up to 3667 HP, 6.6/3.3KV Motors.
• Power transformer up to 1250KVA, 3.3KV /440V.
• Lighting Transformer, Welding Transformer and Generators.
• DC Motors and Generator (Particularly for Locomotive).
• LT and HT Breakers (Air, SF6 and Vaccum), Power and Control Contactors.
• Power and control wiring for both PCCs and MCCs.
• Protection Relays