Location (Residence): Plot No. 4, Dwarka, N Delhi, Delhi, India Citizenship:India
English United States, English United Kingdom, English Australian, English Canadian Other:
Education & Experience:
Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Computers Years of Experience:
Authorized to work in: India Present Location: INDIA, New Delhi Relocation: Anywhere (International)
1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Good at CAD, IT and Automation
2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
I had a total of 9 years of experiance in EPC for CAD Support.
Summary is as below..
3 Years in LTSL
4 Years in SIEMENS
8 Months in FLUOR
1 Yeas in Doosan
3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
I have Done Diploma in Mechanical Engg
and Bachelor in Computer Application.
4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
Server 2003 Maintenance
Active User Directory
5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
• Design and Implement PDS Setup (All Modules)
• Review Database Creation and Configuration. (Table Space and Schema)
• Design Policy for Network Security and Rights (Design, Create and Maintain)
• Review maintaining PDS Server.(Installation of CAD Modules, Managing PDS License)[IT-Support Engg]
• Review Daily PDS, PMC related calls and get them Closed.
• Generate Report for PDS Lic Report and place order for lease accordingly.
• Work towards standardisation and Automation for all CAD Discipline.
• Working on Automation and Standardization of Project Activities like (Project Setup, Creating Directories, Assigning Security Group, Managing User Rights, Daily Back-up, Project Selection Tool, PDS License usage, Daily Back-up, CAD Problems Logging, Replication working, SPR update.
6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
• Guide PDS Administrator team.
• Daily Project Server Check. Checking projects logs, replication, project errors.
• Creating of Project Specific CAD Manual.
• Review Model structures / maintenance.
• SPEL contact person for project CAD requirements. Interaction with other internal and external client for CAD requirement. Ensuring that updated models and SPR session are available at various sites in Germany.
• Interference check (tool handling).
• Maintenance of Project Drive. Ensuring model integrity.
• Model Replication check.
• Development of CAD Tools for In-House Purposes. Developed tools using VBA-Excel and AutoCAD and other processes to automate.
• Creating custom SPR session. Creating customized SPR session for customer specific requirement. This includes generating Display Set, Creating Material, Assigning Material to specific Display Set.
• Creating roomno.def file. This file is required for assessing roomno for various Piping and Equipment component in the project.