|Sr. Engineer / Manager (Elect / Mech / Auto / HVAC)
Resume built for oil and gas job opportunities by a jobseeker with experience in Sr. Engineer / Manager (Elect / Mech / Auto / HVAC) - would you like to offer this candidate a job/contract employment? Please contact us OR search for another relevant oil CV/Resume in our impressive oil industry database
CV/Resume ID no.:
|Location (Residence): Kolkata, India
English United Kingdom, Hindi
|Education & Experience:
||Work Authorization & Relocation:
Bachelors in Mechanical
Years of Experience:
|Authorized to work in:
|1. Summary (Cover Letter) - CV/Resume Part 1 [Mandatory]
Subject: Application for the post of: Sr. Engineer / Manager (Mechanical / Automobiles / Electrical / Electronics / HVAC /– for Repair & Maintenance / Production / QC / Vendor Development / Erection / Fabrication / Project / Planning / Admin / Sales / Stores / Purchase)
- - - - or for any other suitable vacancy.
With reference to advertisement in your web site for the various vacancies, I am pleased to submit my Bio - data to join your reputed organisation. You are kindly requested to do need full for my employment for the suitable vacancy if any at present or in future.
In this connection, I am sending herewith the following details as attachments.
1. My detailed Bio Data
2. Summery of Bio Data
3. My Photograph
4. Experience Certificate – Essen Computers Ltd.
5. Experience Certificate – Multimedia Frontiers Ltd.
6. Passport Pages No: 1, 34 & 35
7. Additional Information
I hope to receive the interview call at the earliest.
|2. Work Experience - CV/Resume Part 2 [Mandatory]
1974 - - - TO - - - 2007
- - 1 - -
Since March 1998, I am working as a Freelance Engineer / Advisor / Consultant - on contract basis –
Part Time Jobs - - - Following are the few industries where I have worked, out of my more than 100 clients.
1. RAGHUVIR REFRIGERATION ( Since March. 1998 )
401, Ashirvad Complex, Gotri Road - BARODA
2. HI-TEC EQUIPMENTS ‘N’ SYSTEMS (Since March. 1998)
201 G – Saidham – Mulund – Mumbai.
3. GENAU CONTROL SYSTEMS – E - 128 - GIDC – GANDHINAGAR ( Since March. 98 to Dec 02)
4. SHREE KHODAL ELECTRONICS PVT LTD. E – 117 / 118 - GIDC – GANDHINAGAR (Since Dec. 02 to Dec 04)
RAGHUVIR REFRIGERATION: -
My younger brother owns Raghuvir Refrigeration and I am assisting him in to the Business. The main activity of the (family) business is as under.
1. Trading / supply of spares for central air conditioning plant & refrigeration systems.
2. Repairing / Maintenance of central air conditioning plant & refrigeration systems.
3. Modification / Fabrication / Erection of Package units / central air conditioning plant & refrigeration systems
HI-TEC EUIPMENTS ‘N’ SYSTEMS: - Supplier / Manufacturer / Importer of Hitech Equipments.
Working as a Consultant / Development Engineer – on contract basis for the following jobs.
1. Design / Development of Hypodermic Needle incinerator – Completed.
2. Design / Development of Medical waste incinerator (Electric) – 25.00 Kg. Capacity – Completed.
3. Design / Development Air-conditioned bed / cabin for hospital etc – Completed.
4. Selection of site / land for K. Veer Media Ltd – 54 – 55 – Ranasan GIDC – Mehsana – Gujarat.
5. Preparation of Site plan , Machine Layout for K. Veer Media Ltd ( CD R project ) Ranasan GIDC
6. Technical help for preparation of project report - K. Veer Media Ltd ( CD R project ) Ranasan GIDC
7. Sourcing / searching of electrical, electronic gadgets, equipments, toys, novelties for trading business
GENAU CONTROL SYSTEMS: - Manufacturers of all types of Electric panel boards.
I have worked as a consulting engineer / co-ordinator / Liaison agent. My main responsibilities were as under (on job to job basis).
1. During my consultancy we have received Engineers India Limited approval for the setup created here for manufacturing ATS PANEL up to 160 HP motors
This is required for Gujarat water supply & sewerage board (GWSSP).
2. Preparation of Bill of Material.
3. Important / Critical correspondence.
4. Coordination during third party inspection.
5. Faultfindings in finish product.
6. Designing of front panel for batter out look & economical in price.
7. Occasionally I have to assist for circuit design & layout.
8. Some times attending meetings with supplier & clients.
9. Entire maintenance of computer system.
10. Calculation & costing of fabrication / painting work. ( copmuterised )
11. Developed the setup for assembling UPS & Inverters.
SHREE KHODAL ELECTRONICS PVT. LTD. : -Fabrication shop for all types of electric panels including UPS & Inverter Enclosures & general engineering items – etc.
I have worked as a consulting engineer / co-ordinator / Liasion agent / Technical Director. My main responsibilities are as under. (on job to job basis)
1. Procurement of machines + Marketing.
2. Repairing of machines. & electric hand tools.
3. Training / Supervision to Technician at initial stage.
4. Calculation & costing of fabrication work. ( copmuterised )
5. Important / Critical correspondence.
6. Coordination during third party inspection.
7. Designing of jigs & fixture
8. Modification of Standard fabricated products
- - 2 - -
Since 21.10.1993 TO 28.02.1998.
Multimedia Frontiers Limited
(Formerly known as R. C. Laser Tech India Ltd.)
C-6, GIDC ELECTRONICS ZONE, GANDHINAGAR, GUJARAT - 382 044
PRODUCT / BUSINESS: - Plant for manufacturing of compact discs - CD - ROM, CD - R, CD - AUDIO, CD - VIDEO AND CD - I, Compact Disc drives, Assembling of industrial computer boards, export of electronic active and passive components, multimedia - & - software development.
ALL THE ABOVE ACTIVITIES ARE 100% EXPORT ORIENTED.
REPORTING TO:- - - PRESIDENT AND MANAGING DIRECTOR.
RESPONSIBILITIES: - - - - - - -
1. Preparation of detailed specifications / drawings for procurement of indigenous plant and machinery / infrastructure. (Electrical, central AC plant, fire fighting (Hydrant / CO2 Flooding) systems, power generation, misc. utility services / equipments etc. . . . . .)
2. Floating of inquiries and negotiation with suppliers for indigenous material required for plant and machinery / infrastructure.
3. Supervision of civil construction (partial).
4. Fabrication, Erection, testing and commissioning of plant and machinery
5. Operation and maintenance of all utility services.
6. Maintenance of Plant & Machinery + Infrastructure - (civil / electrical / Mech.).
7. Support to personnel / administration departments. (as and when required)
8. Initially some responsibility for some production department were taken by my / maintenance department for smooth start / commissioning of production lines. - - - Only for few months.
9. All the responsibilities towards implementation of assembly project of industrial computer boards.
10. Sourcing of electronic components for export and industrial computer board assembly. In future this activity would be taken over by somebody else.
FOLLOWING WERE THE MAJOR MACHINES / EQUIPMENTS / SYSTEMS FOR VARIOUS PRODUCTION ACTIVITIES. (40% OF TOTAL PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION ACTIVITIES WERE ALMOST COMPLETED.)
1600 KVA - 11 kV/415V transformer, Step down 415 / 380 V transformer, OCB, Electrical panels, 750 KVA DG set, 210 ton ‘Dunham Bush - Malaysia Make’ screw type compressors - 55x4 tons central AC chiller, water pumps, cooling towers, air handling units for class 100 and class 1 lac environment, water treatment system class E 1 - 18 Mega Ohms, water softening plant, DM plant, waste chemical treatment plant, screw type air compressors, maintenance workshop machinery.
Computers for pre-mastering activity, laser beam recorder (mastering plant), Electroforming plant (electroplating), class 100 laminar flow benches, ultrasonic cleaning equipments, particle counting machine, UPS, voltage stabilizers, CVTs, electronic power monitor, injection moulding machines with robots, replication systems with robots, spin coaters, multicolor screen / pad printing machines with robots, Automatic CD packing systems.
Copmuterised component storage - Racks / systems, automatic + semi auto. pick and place PCB assembly machines, reflow / wave soldering machines, component testing / forming equipments, environment test chambers for assembled computer boards, special purpose computers for testing of assembled industrial computer boards, ultrasonic cleaning machines for boards, conveyor for manual assembly, various types of electrical hand tools for assembly - soldering - De - Soldering etc; material handling equipments like hydraulic stacker / platform / trolley etc
- - 3 - -
FROM ---- 15.09.1986 - - TO - - 20.10.1993
ESSEN COMPUTERS LTD;
A/7, GIDC - ELECTRONICS ZONE, GANDHINAGAR - 382 044, GUJARAT.
SISTER CONCERNS: - - -
ESSEN PERIPHERALS PVT. LTD. - A/10 - GIDC ELECTRONIC ZONE, GANDHINAGAR - 382 044.
ESSEN FABRICATION & ENGG. CO. PVT. LTD. B/20 - GIDC ELECTRONIC ZONE, GANDHINAGAR. - 382 044.
ESSEN TELECOMMUNICATIONS PVT. LTD. B/21 - GIDC ELECTRONIC ZONE, GANDHINAGAR - 382 044.
PRODUCT: - - Personal Computers, Mini Computers and Computer Peripherals.
Reporting To: - - Technical Manager, Personnel Manager And Managing Director.
- - - -: NATURE OF WORK: - - - -
1. Operation of maintenance of centrally air-conditioned plant (150 Ton - Utility - Trane make) Chilled water type.
2. Maintenance of Plant & Machineries (Civil, Electrical and Mechanical).
3. Procurement & vendor development.
4. Assistance to Personnel & Administration Departments.
5. Almost all incidental activities.
6. All utility services including garden etc.
7. All the activities regarding fabrication, erection and construction.
8. Repairing of Automobile vehicles through local garage and partially by department. (DCM Truck, Fiat/Ambassador cars, Diesel Jeep and mopeds).
9. Maintenance (Civil, Mech, Elect.) work required for Guest houses,
MD’s residences and Warehouses.
10. Maintenance and up keeping of fire fighting equipments.
Responsibilities for Sister Concerns: - Technical Advise / Supervision,
Production Support, Urgent / Critical Maintenance / Installation Work etc.
FOLLOWING ARE THE MAJOR MACHINES/EQUIPMENTS
USED FOR THE PRODUCTION & UTILITY SERVICES.
Electric motors - FHP to 60 HP, Multi Piston A/c. Compressors - 50 Ton (Trane), Condensers pumps, Chiller pumps, Condensers, Chillers, Natural draft cooling tower, Water pumps, Mud Pumps, Power transformer-11 kV/ 440 V - 500 KVA . HT. Breakers (OCB), LT. Panels, Capacitor panels, LT. DBs, MCB Board / Panels, Panels for air-condition system, Air handling units, Humidifier - De Humidifiers, Micro Air filters, Water softening plant, Electronic hand tools, Material handling equipments, Wave Soldering Machine, Instruments (Precision), Air compressors, Vacuum pumps, Window air conditioners, Split unit type air conditioners, water coolers etc. Servo Voltage stabilizers - up to 75 KVA, ‘Gen Red’ Computer Board Tester, High frequency screw drivers, MODI - CANON Xerox machine and . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .MANY MORE MACHINES OF SISTER CONCERNS
ESSEN PERIPHERALS LTD. ; - - 550 TON Numerical controlled / hydraulic MITSUBISHI Injection Moulding machine, 10 Ton Garlic EOT crane, NIHON Double Wave Solder cum lead cutting machine (NC), Assembly conveyor, PVC scrap grinding machine, De-humidifier, drum mixer machine, screen / Pad printing machine, air compressors, overhead conveyor for monitor heat run, overhead conveyor for raw / finished goods, 2 ton capacity goods lift / hoist, window / split air conditioners, water pumps, 1000 KVA - 11 kV / 415 Volt Transformer, LT./HT panels, distribution boards etc.
ESSEN FABRICATION & ENGG. CO. LTD. ; - - Shearing machine, punch presses (1 ton to 50 ton), pillar type drilling machines, bench type drilling and tapping machines, spot welding machines, Arc welding machine, 7 tank metal treatment plant, electroplating plant, STATEFIELD’s Electrostatic Powder Coating Plant with oven & booth, air compressors, 25 and 150 ton hydraulic injection moulding machine, pneumatic crimping tools for power cord manufacturing, air blowers, air coolers, water coolers, water pumps, LT. Panels, distribution boards, starters etc.
ESSEN TELECOMMUNICATIONS PVT. LTD. : - - LT. Panels, electrical distribution Panels / boards, wave soldering machine, air compressor, window / split air conditioners, water cooler etc.
• Visited Singapore along with director for purchasing machinery + for more technology know how for Essen Computers Ltd; and Essen Peripherals Ltd.
- - 4 - -
SENIOR ENGINEER --- REPAIR & MAINTENANCE
FROM --- 27.06.1985. --- TO --- 10.09.1986.
JYOTI SWITCHGEARS LTD.,
P. O. - MOGAR, 388 340, TAL - ANAND, DIST-KHEDA, GUJARAT.
PRODUCT:- LT Switchboard complete with wiring etc., for all type of Industries, Motor starters, switches, Air Circuit breakers, Air Break contractors, Thermal Relays / Timers, Current / Potential metering transformers (HT/LT-Indoor / Outdoor).
REPORTING TO : - - I have joined as a Sr. ENGINEER in repair and maintenance department
(Head of the department) and was directly reporting about my day to day work to the PLANT MANAGER. The position of the Plant Manager is the highest position in that company.
RESPONSIBILITIES: - - -
1. Implementation of preventive maintenance scheme.
2. Reconditioning of machines / equipment etc.
3. All kind of electrical / Mechanical / Civil Maintenance.
4. New construction, Erection and services required for estate etc.
5. Over and above, I was also looking after the activities of Energy Conservation Division. For this division, I was responsible for development activities, Maintenance and follow-up for completing the various Energy Conservation jobs at various levels.
6. I would like to state that I was fully responsible in this organisation for all the activities pertaining to Repair & Maintenance/Plant Engineering and other utility services.
FOLLOWING ARE THE MAJOR MACHINES / EQUIPMENTS ETC. WHICH
ARE USED FOR THE PRODUCTION AND OTHER SERVICES.
Spark erosion M/c. Universal Tools & Cutter Grinders, Universal Cylindrical Grinder, Hydraulic Surface Grinder, Pantograph Milling / Engraving M/cs. Universal copy milling M/c. Different type and size of milling machines, Lathes, Power Hacksaws, Belt / Bench Grinders, Shaping M/C., Filing M/c. Hardening Furnaces, Tempering Furnace, Fly hand presses up to 5 tons, Hydraulic / Pneumatic / Power presses up to 80 tons for Press-shop. Different type & size of drilling & Tapping machines, Hydraulic / Motorised / Manual Plastic molding Presses up to 150 tons, 100 tons Thermoplastic injection moulding M/c. Shot / sand Blasting M/c. Portable hydraulic / Mechanical lifting tables. Copper, Nickel, Zinc, Tin, Silver electroplating equipments (Barrel and tank type - CMP), Buffing / Polishing M/cs, centrifugal dryers, Air Compressors, painting booths with blowers, statefield’s electro-static spray painting equipments, 7 tank metal treatment plant, paint baking ovens, solar heating plant, shearing M/cs. Hand bending M/c. Spot welding M/cs., Gang Drilling M/cs, Bus bar bending M/cs, Avery weighing M/cs up to 1000 Kgs, Pneumatic hand presses, electric hand tools, Hi-frequency screw drivers, voltage stabilizers, coil winding M/cs. Toroidal coil winding M/cs. Hand winding M/cs. Different type & size of Electric ovens / tanks, Mixing tanks, vacuum pumps, stirrers. Cold storage plant, chilling plant, CT / PT plant, various electric panels for testing in switchgear products. Generating sets supported with Gassifiers, 400 KVA transformers with HT / LT panels, 100 KV Motorised transformer oil tester, submersible water pumps, CRC plant with resin mixing tank, melting tank, stirrers, vacuum pumps etc., High Temperature furnaces, transformer oil filter plant, window air conditioners, storage water coolers, High voltage tester, air ventilation systems, engraving machines and other highly sophisticated measuring and testing instruments for the production. Arc welding M/cs. EOT crane, Jib crane, all cut M/c. Semi Automatic Xerox machines.
- - 5 - -
CHIEF ENGINEER - MAINTENANCE
FROM - - -16.08.1984 - - - TO - - - 28.02.1985
CHANDAN METAL PRODUCTS PVT. LTD ;
GORWA ROAD, BARODA - 390 016, GUJARAT.
SISTER CONCERNS : - - - 1. Vaultex Industries - 4/24 Industrial Estate, Gorwa Road, Baroda - 390 016.
2. Sama Rice Mill, Sama, Baroda
3. Green Field, Bhayali, Baroda
PRODUCT : - -Manufacturing of quality steel furniture and security equipments for offices, homes, canteens, libraries, institutions, banks etc., control panels and control desks (cubicles only) .
- - - - NATURE OF WORK - - - -
1. Maintenance (Civil / Electrical / Mechanical) of entire plant and machineries .
2. Implementation or preventive maintenance scheme.
3. Reconditioning of machines, removing of old electrical switchgears / distribution / cables etc.
4. Project Preparation Work - - ( Selection of machineries, installation and commissioning of Automatic cut to length plant for CRCA / M.S. rolls of sheet.)
5. All activities regarding installation / commissioning of machines including electrical work.
6. Design / development of some special purpose machines and copying of some imported special purpose machines.
FOLLOWING ARE THE MAJOR MACHINES WHICH WERE
USED FOR PRODUCTION AND OTHER UTILITY SERVICES.
1 : - - CHANDAN METAL: - - - - Here most of the machines ware imported. Power / Punch press (up to 100 ton). Hydraulically / Pneumatically / Mechanically Operated Press Brakes (up to 150 ton ), Shearing Machines, Spot Welding Machines, CO2 Arc Welding machines, General Purpose Arc Welding Machines, Nibbling Machine, Bend saws For Metal Cutting, Lathes, Milling Machine, Bench / Pillar Drilling Machines, Planning Machine, Shaping Machine, Power Hacksaw, Paint Baking ovens (Oil / Gas Fired), Pneumatic Pipe Bending M/C. Pipe Cutting / Notching M/C. Sheet Rolling / Leveling Machine. Universal Tools And Cutter Grinder, Hydraulic Surface Grinders, Air Compressors, Electrostatic and General Purpose Spray Painting Equipments, Window Air Conditioners, Storage Water Coolers, 10 Ton Package Type Air Conditioning Plant, 100 KVA Diesel Generator Set, Submersible and other Centrifugal Water Pumps, Battery Operated Fork lifts and other Material Handling Devices, Electric / Pneumatic Hand Tools.
2: - - VAULTEX INDUSTRIES: - - - -The following are the main machines which are used for manufacturing Storage Bins and all type of locks. The main machineries which are used for production is as under:
Power Press (Up to 40 Tons), Deep Draw Press, Milling Machine, Lathes, Bench Drilling Machines, Cutter Grinder, Surface Grinder, Shaping Machine, Power Hacksaw, Buffing Machine, Slotting Machine, Coated Abrasive Type Finishing Belt Machine, Traub A 25 Automates, Imported Giuliani Key Milling / Bitting Machine, Rotary Grinder, Centrifugal Drier, Air Compressor, Furnaces, Spray Painting Equipments, Press Brakes, Hand Presses and some other Special Purpose Machines.
3: - - SAMA RICE MILL: - - - - A fully equipped plant with complete material handling and air ventilation system.
4 : - -GREEN FIELD-BHAYALI : - - - -There were three tractors and other equipments for agriculture purpose, Submersible Water Pump and Diesel Engine Driven water Pumps etc .
- - 6 - -
ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
- - - PROMOTED TO PLANT ENGINEER.
FROM --- 20.01.1982 - - TO - - 31.01.1984
SWISS JEWELS (INDIA) LIMITED.
SIDCO - ELECTRONICS INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX, RANGRETH, SRINAGAR, KASHMIR
PRODUCT: - - MANUFACTURING OF SYNTHETIC SAPPHIRE / RUBY / HARD METAL JEWEL / DIAMOND BEARINGS FOR INSTRUMENTS / WATCHES ETC.
REPORTING TO: - - - THE WORKS MANAGER.
RESPONSIBILITIES: - - -
1. I was fully responsible for the maintenance of highly precision automatic and semi-automatic imported machines. These auto-machines were by Electrically / Mechanically, Electronically (Micro Processor), Hydraulically, Pneumatically, for manufacturing of Diamond Bearings.
2. In addition to above, I was also responsible for operation and maintenance of vacuum pumps, compressors, generating sets, central air conditioning and heating plant and all other utility services etc
3. I have got the practical training for 3 months at M/S. SWISS JEWELS COMPANY, S.A. LOCARNO, SWITZERLAND for Enlarging ( Inside Dia. ), Aroundissage (Outside Dia.) and Laser Drilling Departments. This is for the transfer of technology from the collaborator. This is in addition to my electrical and electronic maintenance as two Engineers have resigned before departure to Switzerland. So I have taken the responsibility to get the training and established the department over here.
4. Secondly, after coming from Switzerland to India, the Engineer for the Mechanical Maintenance has left, so, I had to take one more additional responsibility of Mechanical Maintenance.
5. All responsibilities regarding erection, testing and commissioning of all the imported special purpose machines and other indigenous machineries, central heating and air conditioning plant, piping for oil, water-vacuum and Air compressor, electrical installation etc. have been performed by my department.
FOLLOWING WARE THE MAIN IMPORTED - INDIGENOUS MACHINES .
Multi Blade sawing and square cutting machines, centerless grinding machines, tumbling machines, flat grinding machines, diameter and thickness sorting machines, hydraulic presses, laser drilling machines, special purpose honning machines and bore finishing machines, special purpose ‘cup’ & ‘v’ recessing machines, flat lapping and brushing machines, ultrasonic cleaner and other special purpose counting and measuring instruments. HMT tools and cutter grinder, surface grinder - lathes (Automatic / Precision), milling machine, power hacksaw, welding machine, Microprocessor controlled furnace (1700 degree C), ovens, heating plates, Acid washing plant, Cast iron block lapping / grinding machine, cup / V polishing machines.
- - 7 - -
SITE INCHARGE / RESIDENT ENGINEER (ERECTION)
FROM --- 28.03.1977 - - TO - - 19.01.1982
ELECON ENGINEERING COMPANY LIMITED
VALLABH VIDYANAGAR - 388 120 (GUJARAT)
PRODUCT: - - Bulk material handling plant and machinery like Conveyors, Stacker / Reclaimers,
Wagon Tipplers, Crushers, Vibrating Feeders, Gear Boxes Structural Towers, Schutes, Coal Handling and Dust Collection Plant, Hydraulic Crawlers ETC.
REPORTING TO: - - CHIEF ENGINEER -- ERECTION.
NATURE OF WORK: - -
Receiving materials from H .O. by rail / road transport, stacking in godown / stores and keeping records of it. Inspection of material through clients and consultants - Raising bills for material and erection and its collection of payments , all dealings / liaison with clients / consultants / contractors and labourers for smooth execution of site activities. Erection - fabrication - modification repair / maintenance - procurements - testing / commissioning and handing over of plants etc.
- - ALL THE BELOW LISTED PROJECTS WERE ON TURN KEY BASIS. - -
1. From 12.04.77 to 30.08.77, I have worked at Elecon’s site -UPSEB, Obra Thermal power station as an Erection / Service Engineer. Erection of Coal handling & dust collection plant. Equipments erected: - Conveyors, stacker / reclaimer, wagon tipplers, Crushers, vibrating feeders, structural towers, Schutes etc.
2. From 13.09.77 to 24.02.79, I have worked at Elecon’s site - Guru Nanak Dev Thermal Plant, Bhatinda (Punjab - 151 002) as a Resident Engineer, Erection of Coal Handling plant and dust collection systems (Extension of unit III and IV).
3. From 25.02.79 to 18.11.79, I have worked at Elecon’s site - FCI Grain Silos Project - Mandi Gobindgarh (Punjab - 147 301) as a Resident Engineer - Erection of conveyors, elevators, Distributors and spoutings etc.
4. From 19.11.79 I have worked at Elecon’s site FCI-Grain Silos project - Khurja (UP-203 132) as a resident Engineer, deputed for testing / commissioning and handing over of the plant to client and the same was handed over on 27.02.1980.
5. From 28.04.80, also I have worked as a Resident Engineer for 2 other sites i.e. FCI Grain Silos project-Mandi Gobindgarh site and GNDTP-BHATINDA site for testing / commissioning and handing over of the plants to the clients and the same handed over on 12.05.80 and 14.05.80 respectively.
- - 8 - -
FROM - - 11.07.1974. -- TO -- 24.03.1977.
INDUSTRIAL JEWELS (PRIVATE) LIMITED.
PRODUCT: - -MANUFACTURING OF SYNTHETIC SAPPHIRE / RUBY / HARD METAL JEWEL/DIAMOND BEARINGS FOR INSTRUMENTS / WATCHES ETC.
REPORTING TO: - - ASSISTANT ENGINEER - ENGINEERING.
- - - - : NATURE OF WORK: - - - -
1. Maintenance of highly precision automatic and semiautomatic machines by electrically, mechanically, hydraulically, pneumatically, electrically and electro-magnetically. These are swing machines, centerless grinders, lapping machines, polishing and brushing machines, cup - VEE recessing machines, single spindle sliding head stock automates, milling machine, schaublin second operation lathes, general purpose lathes, hydraulic presses, surface grinders, universal tools & cutter grinding machines, electro plating plants, honning machines, air compressors and vacuum pumps, laser drilling machines, digital jewels counter and precision measuring equipments etc.
2. Wiring of panels for automatic machines.
3. Operation and maintenance of air-conditioning plant (140 ton: new + old plant), storage / instantaneous type water coolers, window air conditioner. I was also in-charge of fabrication and erection department (Electrical, Mechanical) - Civil maintenance, pump house and partially for workshop.
4. Also I have worked as a Construction Supervisor for a new factory building - Civil work, electrical - cabling, air conditioning plant (70 T) and water piping for entire new and old factory building.
5. All machines were maintained in micron accuracy, manufacturing process was based upon diamond technology. Almost all machineries were imported from Switzerland.
- - 9 - -
MECHANIC - - - FROM - - - 01.04.1974 -- TO -- 09.07.1974
M/S. P. N. SHAH (MICO) - LATI BAZAR, BHAVNAGAR
NATURE OF WORK: - - CALIBRATION AND SERVICING OF FUEL INJECTION EQUIPMENTS - - I.E. AUTOMISERS AND FUEL PUMPS FOR ALL TYPE OF DIESEL ENGINES.
- - 10 - -
ELECTRICIAN - - - (PART TIME) FROM - - 01.12.1973. --- TO --- 31.05.1974.
SIR BHAVSINHJI POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE - - HOSTEL,
BHAVNAGAR. - - GUJARAT
NATURE OF WORK: - - RECTIFICATION OF OLD WIRING AND ELECTRICAL MAINTENANCE OF 200
ROOMS AND MECHANICAL MAINTENANCE OF WATER PUMPS
|3. Education & Training - CV/Resume Part 3 [Mandatory]
QUALIFICATION: - - - -
1. DIPLOMA IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
(MARCH / APRIL 1973) - - - 56 % MARKS.
2. POST DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING.
(MARCH / APRIL 1974) - - - 64 % MARKS.
3. WIREMAN APPRENTICE - - - APRIL 1972, - - - PART TIME COURSE
4. ELECTRICIAN - - - - - - - - OCTOBER 1973, - - - PART TIME COURSE
ALL THE ABOVE EXAMINATION I HAVE PASSED FROM SIR BHAVSINHJI POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE - - - BHAVNAGAR. GUJARAT STATE TECHNICAL EXAMINATION BOARD
5. RADIO ENGINEERING COURSE
JANUARY 1974. - - - PART TIME COURSE
(RADIO TRAINING INSTITUTE - - - BHAVNAGAR)
|4. Computer Skills - CV/Resume Part 4 [Mandatory]
CONVERSANT TO WORK ON COMPUTERS – MS OFFICE - WORD / EXCEL. MS PROJECT,
COREL FLOW, VISIO, IMAGINER TECHNICAL, SYMETRICA
|5. Other Skills - CV/Resume Part 5 [Optional]
I am able to work / attend multidisciplinary activities i.e. Maintenance, Production, Project, Product / Design – Prototype - Vendor development, Stores, Purchase, Administration – in the field of Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / HVAC / Fabrication / Erection / Construction Activities. (Management Cadre)
|6. Additional Information - CV/Resume Part 6 [Optional]
In addition to my Bio Data, please refer the following regarding other activities I have performed during last three years (Part time Jobs).
1. Designed and developed Electric bicycle (Battery operated)– Almost completed.
2. Searching / Negotiations of Electrical / Electronics Items / Gifts and novelties etc. for Vinayak Novelties and Gifts Trading Pvt. Ltd. Searching from China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, USA, Europe, Israel etc.
3. Searching of Groceries / Food grains / Floors / Masala / Pickles etc. from Indian Market for Export to USA. This is for M/s. Rasila foods Pvt. Ltd.
4. Windmill – 200 and 500 Watts is under Design / development stage.
5. Air-conditioned Cabin bed is completed with all aspects. At any time commercial production can be started.
6. Designed / developed / manufactured and supplied Acoustic Enclosures for Diesel Power Generating Sets – (D G Sets.) – Achieved 65 db noise level – for / through M/s. Shree Khodal Electronics Pvt. Ltd. - Gandhinagar.
7. At present I am working for Fuel Cells for Bicycle / scooter / portable power supply for Home – office etc; also I am working for using sunrays through fiber glass optical cable for lighting + heating purpose. In addition to above I have also got the assignment for development of Antigravity Toys.